Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

KZ1000MKII

Advertise your BIKES and PARTS here

Moderators: chrisu, paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R

Pan
Regular Poster

KZ1000MKII

#1 PostAuthor: Pan » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 pm

Hi all, just a toe in the water to gauge interest but I'm having a de-clutter and in all probability I've concluded I'm not going to get round to doing anything with this bike as I've got 4 others stashed in storage all over the place. If you do a search on my user name and you should find the initial thread detailing the bike.

Engine was good, no smoke or rattles at all and apart from the colour scheme it was a good non standard bike. It's got a braced alloy swingarm, raask rearsets, fzr forks (reworked by UK suspension) and fzr wheels, R1 bluespot callipers and koni dialarides. The frame and wheels are bright yellow, I started painting one side of the frame to make it easier to live with and decided it needed to be re-done properly with a full strip and rebuild so that's pretty much how it's stayed. The exhaust on my original thread has gone but it will come with used kerker downpipes and a NOS suppertrap megaphone silencer. The only other thing that's changed is that the igniter is off the bike, the bloke I bought it off originally called me up asking if I could bring it over as his brother had bought a Z and it wouldn't run, so I removed it, took it over only to find his was a z650 and totally different!!

If you can look past the colours it's actually a really good bike, it will come with boxes of spares, 2 sets of bodywork, 2 good seats, a photocopy of the gen Kawasaki manual. It may be a week or so before I can post a recent pic and I will also need to find the paperwork. The price is £1600 firm, probably go for a bit more on eBay but I can't be doing with the idiots it would attract. The bike is in south Liverpool and will obviously need taking away in a van.

Cheers,
Mark

Spen72
100Club
100Club

Z1000 mk11

#2 PostAuthor: Spen72 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:08 pm

Pm sent

Pan
Regular Poster

#3 PostAuthor: Pan » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:43 pm

Email sent, sorry for those looking at the original thread but the pictures are not there anymore for some reason! Just some pictures of a kitten :roll: however I do still have them so if you pm me I'll send them to you by email but if you really want a kitten send me £1600 and I'll bung one in the post ;-)

Mark

PAULJAC47
Hardcore
Hardcore

#4 PostAuthor: PAULJAC47 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:59 pm

pm sent
PAULJAC47,,,,,"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."
-Han Solo

You can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter

Salad is what real food eats.
Anon

PUM 673

Pan
Regular Poster

#5 PostAuthor: Pan » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:47 pm

PAULJAC47 wrote:pm sent

Paul pics sent by email

Mark

needaz1100r
ZedHead
ZedHead

#6 PostAuthor: needaz1100r » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:57 pm

I'm going to regret this, but if neither of the two previous PMers buy it I will stake my claim.
Cheers,

Mark.

Pan
Regular Poster

#7 PostAuthor: Pan » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:03 pm

needaz1100r wrote:I'm going to regret this, but if neither of the two previous PMers buy it I will stake my claim.

OK Mark, pm me your email address and I'll send the old pictures.

Mark

Pan
Regular Poster

#8 PostAuthor: Pan » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:33 pm

Ever get the feeling you priced something too low :D I've now got a list of people interested and I've emailed all who have enquired. I will offer the bike in order of messages received.

Cheers,

Mark

8 Valve Mark
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

fair do's

#9 PostAuthor: 8 Valve Mark » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:50 pm

the thing is....a good N fair price will attract interested buyers and see the bike in good hands and a fat wad of cash in yours.. bargains all round really..I might be able to help the eventual buyer with door2door transport btw. good luck all. mark

Pan
Regular Poster

#10 PostAuthor: Pan » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:28 pm

No I'm only joking, if I was after every last penny it'd be on greedbay. But that said it might not have done very well as this poor old thing has never even seen a barn let alone been found in one :wink:

Mark

Pan
Regular Poster

Re: fair do's

#11 PostAuthor: Pan » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:33 pm

8 Valve Mark wrote:the thing is....a good N fair price will attract interested buyers and see the bike in good hands and a fat wad of cash in yours.. bargains all round really..I might be able to help the eventual buyer with door2door transport btw. good luck all. mark

Just so that potential buyers are aware I would rather they collect in person just so they can see what they are buying. I'm just being upfront and honest, I've nothing to hide with this bike so I'd hate for it to land at the buyers house and for them not to be happy with it.

Mark

Andy M
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

#12 PostAuthor: Andy M » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:56 am

Has it sold or still available ??
"Be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly, and listen to others; even the dull and ignorant. They, too, have their story."

Pan
Regular Poster

#13 PostAuthor: Pan » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:58 pm

Andy, technically no but its waiting on me to dig out the logbook, Spence has first shout and if he bows out it'll go to the next on the list.

Cheers,
Mark

Ultim8pc
Hardcore
Hardcore

#14 PostAuthor: Ultim8pc » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:58 pm

Bloody hell - been ill and not online and missed this!!
:shock:

Pan
Regular Poster

Re: KZ1000MKII

#15 PostAuthor: Pan » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:19 am

Well the bike was due to be collected for the second time this coming Saturday but Spence has now pulled out. So tomorrow I'll start offering it to the other people on the list but please I am a genuine bloke so if you are not that serious about buying it and not able to collect quickly then I will unfortunately have to offer it to someone else. Sorry if this sounds abrupt but I'm already down £300 in lost overtime for 2 Saturdays that were given to other staff as I couldn't work and also foolishly spent money on my LC on the strength of knowing I had the money coming. If all else fails it'll have to go on eBay but that would be a shame.

Mark

Return to “For Sale”