Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

kz1000st

Advertise your BIKES and PARTS here

Moderators: paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R, chrisu

jphaynes669
ZedHead
ZedHead

kz1000st

#1 PostAuthor: jphaynes669 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:44 am

Its with a heavy heart , but my st is up for sale. As some of you will know, I have a bitsa project which I tend to spend a lot of time with and its my intention to use the funds to get it finished.
At £3250, I think the bike is a brilliant step into zed ownership, but also a great addition to any collection.
You can see pictures in the kings lineage section on this forum, and you will see its in totally standard trim.
The engine is smoke free and runs as it should, infact the bike is in very good unrestored condition and rides nicely.
Anyone interested is advised to call me on 07967 356270 for a chat...... I do work long hours so I dont get to the computer that regularly.
Thanks for reading :!: :wink:
Jeff.H

jphaynes669
ZedHead
ZedHead

Re: kz1000st

#2 PostAuthor: jphaynes669 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:07 am

Well, I'm pleased to say that my st is now sold.
I am really thrilled , as it has gone to a great bloke that will without doubt keep it in fine order and will be able to give it the attention an old zed requires.,,,, and I think I've convinced him that now he is a zed owner for the first time in his life, the right and proper thing to do is to join up with our club.,, so thats a win win situation in the bag,,,, Result ,! :D
Jeff.H

chrisu

Re: kz1000st

#3 PostAuthor: chrisu » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:15 pm

:clap

Return to “For Sale”