Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

z1 titanium 4 x 4 exhausts

Advertise your bikes and parts here

Moderators: paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R, chrisu

Message
Author
neilbarrett
Hardcore
Hardcore
Posts: 1402
Joined: 25th Feb 2008

z1 titanium 4 x 4 exhausts

#1 PostAuthor: neilbarrett » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:22 am

https://japan.webike.net/products/23438592.html

not quite but a step in the right direction

kev edwards
Hardcore
Hardcore
Posts: 1778
Joined: 3rd Apr 2009
Location: leverington UK

Re: z1 titanium 4 x 4 exhausts

#2 PostAuthor: kev edwards » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:44 am

At 2.5 k before delivery and import duty, doesn't seem like a step in the right direction to me.

User avatar
Pigford
I'm on prescription!!
Posts: 13740
Joined: 2nd Jan 2006
Location: North Dorset

Re: z1 titanium 4 x 4 exhausts

#3 PostAuthor: Pigford » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:28 am

Firkin' well LUSH :twisted:


Image
And on the 7th day... Zeds were created!

User avatar
paul doran
Area Rep.
Area Rep.
Posts: 16333
Joined: 24th Sep 2004
Location: near Dublin Ireland

Re: z1 titanium 4 x 4 exhausts

#4 PostAuthor: paul doran » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:18 am

Yes they do look very nice
way too many Zeds

dave cullen
ZedHead
ZedHead
Posts: 1198
Joined: 3rd Jul 2002
Location: edinburgh

Re: z1 titanium 4 x 4 exhausts

#5 PostAuthor: dave cullen » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:49 pm

was there somebody in France had produced a decent set of Z1000A stainless replica exhausts inc headers? rings bells
Z900A4 Z1000A1 Z1100R ZRX1100C4

User avatar
warren3200gt
Custard Cream
Custard Cream
Posts: 789
Joined: 13th Jun 2014
Location: Dartford Kent

Re: z1 titanium 4 x 4 exhausts

#6 PostAuthor: warren3200gt » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:08 pm

Your not imagining it Dave, I saw them when I was looking for a stock 650 set. Thought I book marked the site but buggered if I can find it now. Could be on the work computer I'll have a look look tomorrow.
PUM 488 June 20
76 Z900A4, 77 Z650B1, 77 KZ650B1, 77 Z1000A1, 82 Z1000J2, 89 ZXR750H1, 92 Blade RRN

User avatar
Z1parR
Hardcore
Hardcore
Posts: 4969
Joined: 11th Oct 2009
Location: Chorley Lancs

Re: z1 titanium 4 x 4 exhausts

#7 PostAuthor: Z1parR » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:28 pm

I'm sure KeithZ1R has dealt with the French exhaust guy before now .
0172 . Geoff Parr

User avatar
floydsz1
Hardcore
Hardcore
Posts: 1563
Joined: 24th Jun 2007
Location: SUNNY MORECAMBE

Re: z1 titanium 4 x 4 exhausts

#8 PostAuthor: floydsz1 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:01 pm

Mmmmm nice. Suppose if you were building a special, modern forks swingarm wheels etc, then a lightweight exhaust like these would be good.
Z1b, zxr750 m2, zrx1200
Z1000 (2003) lawson thingy,
Z1000 (2004) z1b lookalike ,
Z1000j lawson race bike,
Versys 1000gt (2015),
Gsxr750H.

dave cullen
ZedHead
ZedHead
Posts: 1198
Joined: 3rd Jul 2002
Location: edinburgh

Re: z1 titanium 4 x 4 exhausts

#9 PostAuthor: dave cullen » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:25 pm

warren3200gt wrote:Your not imagining it Dave, I saw them when I was looking for a stock 650 set. Thought I book marked the site but buggered if I can find it now. Could be on the work computer I'll have a look look tomorrow.

thanks warren WD appreciate a link of u recollect it dave
Z900A4 Z1000A1 Z1100R ZRX1100C4

User avatar
warren3200gt
Custard Cream
Custard Cream
Posts: 789
Joined: 13th Jun 2014
Location: Dartford Kent

Re: z1 titanium 4 x 4 exhausts

#10 PostAuthor: warren3200gt » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:45 am

Dave, this is what I had book marked. About half way down the page. euro 1350. Not quite sure its what your after as google wouldn't translate for me!
http://bazar-de-la-becane.fr/echappement.html
PUM 488 June 20
76 Z900A4, 77 Z650B1, 77 KZ650B1, 77 Z1000A1, 82 Z1000J2, 89 ZXR750H1, 92 Blade RRN

needaz1100r
Custard Cream
Custard Cream
Posts: 808
Joined: 11th Sep 2012
Location: Reading

Re: z1 titanium 4 x 4 exhausts

#11 PostAuthor: needaz1100r » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:54 am

warren3200gt wrote:Dave, this is what I had book marked. About half way down the page. euro 1350. Not quite sure its what your after as google wouldn't translate for me!
http://bazar-de-la-becane.fr/echappement.html


I had seen those before, but couldn't find them again, thanks, they look pretty good and a good excuse for a jaunt to the continent...
Cheers,

Mark.

User avatar
paul doran
Area Rep.
Area Rep.
Posts: 16333
Joined: 24th Sep 2004
Location: near Dublin Ireland

Re: z1 titanium 4 x 4 exhausts

#12 PostAuthor: paul doran » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:57 am

needaz1100r wrote:
warren3200gt wrote:Dave, this is what I had book marked. About half way down the page. euro 1350. Not quite sure its what your after as google wouldn't translate for me!
http://bazar-de-la-becane.fr/echappement.html


I had seen those before, but couldn't find them again, thanks, they look pretty good and a good excuse for a jaunt to the continent...



Before brexit or they may cost an awful lot more :ghostface
way too many Zeds

needaz1100r
Custard Cream
Custard Cream
Posts: 808
Joined: 11th Sep 2012
Location: Reading

Re: z1 titanium 4 x 4 exhausts

#13 PostAuthor: needaz1100r » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:06 am

paul doran wrote:
needaz1100r wrote:
warren3200gt wrote:Dave, this is what I had book marked. About half way down the page. euro 1350. Not quite sure its what your after as google wouldn't translate for me!
http://bazar-de-la-becane.fr/echappement.html


I had seen those before, but couldn't find them again, thanks, they look pretty good and a good excuse for a jaunt to the continent...



Before brexit or they may cost an awful lot more :ghostface


I suspect the awful lot more is happening now and will calm down when everyone realises it's not worth everyone having hold of everyone else's balls....
Cheers,



Mark.

JamesH_Sussex
Regular Poster
Posts: 93
Joined: 5th May 2014
Location: Hove, East Sussex

Re: z1 titanium 4 x 4 exhausts

#14 PostAuthor: JamesH_Sussex » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:37 pm

Have to say they look stunning...


Return to “For Sale”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests