Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Z1000 parts-all sorts

Advertise your BIKES and PARTS here

Moderators: paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R, chrisu

Zomerset Zed
100Club
100Club

Z1000 parts-all sorts

#1 PostAuthor: Zomerset Zed » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:23 pm

Lots of stuff left over from a project that i no longer want. Prices are including postage to mainland UK only. If not in UK, then postage will be extra. If you think prices are too much then please do make me an offer otherwise its all going on ebay or to the dump :shock:

Complete original headlight:

DSC03217.JPG
DSC03218.JPG

Parts have been previously blasted, but have a little rust appearing as per photos, so will need a bit of prep prior to painting. Screws are missing. Bezel will need re-chroming or some paint. It is fairly straight but by no means perfect. £30 ono

Various chassis parts and rubbers:

DSC03221.JPG

Obviously have seen better days, and some parts like the headlight rubbers, have the ally mounting on one side broken. £10, as postage is probably £5 or so.

Battery box, electrical mounting panel and mounting bracket:

DSC03224.JPG
DSC03225.JPG
DSC03226.JPG

Again these have all been blasted but the corrosion has come back whilst in storage, so will probably need a clean up before paint, but all straight and useable. £20 for the 3 or make me an offer for individual parts if applicable.

More stuff to come but i can't seem to upload any more photos on this post so i'll start another one...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Zomerset Zed on Thu May 10, 2018 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

cancunia
Regular Poster

Re: Z1000 parts-all sorts

#2 PostAuthor: cancunia » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:49 pm

PM sent re the headlamp mounts & shrouds. Please let me know if you don't get PM?
Thanks

Return to “For Sale”