Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

38mm Lectron race carbs SOLD

Advertise your BIKES and PARTS here

Moderators: chrisu, paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R

Zomerset Zed
100Club
100Club

38mm Lectron race carbs SOLD

#1 PostAuthor: Zomerset Zed » Thu May 03, 2018 11:52 am

I have 2 sets of Lectron race carbs for sale:

4 x 38mm:

DSC03190.JPG
DSC03191.JPG
DSC03192.JPG
DSC03193.JPG
DSC03194.JPG
DSC03195.JPG
DSC03197.JPG
DSC03198.JPG

My late father was going to use these on his racing Ducatis. I am not sure what vintage they are but i am guessing late 1980's. These are pure race and were used on drag bikes a lot. They don't have any cold start function but do have power jets, although the power jet metering screws and springs seem to be missing. I am not sure what the metering rods are specifically for but i am trying to find out from Lectron at the moment. I wont hold my breath.

They have had ally bell-mouths made and fitted in the last year or so and there are some spare gaskets to go with them. If you don't know about Lecton carbs they are jet-less. They don't fit standard inlet rubbers and need a wide spacing on the head to fit them all in.

There are some set up video's on Youtube which tell you a bit about how they work, specifically on big Zeds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAFFRQPkX7w

I have used them before on single cylinder dirt race bikes and they really are very easy to set up and make a huge amount of power gains compared to even modern Mikuni/Keihin etc.

Suzuki performance spares sell them new and they have all the spares you may need.

New, these are very expensive, but are only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for them. I would let them go for about £500, but make me an offer if your serious...

I also have a set of 40mm Lectrons which are earlier design and do not have power jets fitted. I will list these separately.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “For Sale”