Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Z1000 side panel

Advertise your BIKES and PARTS here

Moderators: chrisu, paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R

Mick J
Regular Poster

Z1000 side panel

#1 PostAuthor: Mick J » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:40 pm

For sale, Z1000 side panel, made in USA, part numbers visible on the inside photo, if you can't see please ask. Very good condition. I bought it as a Z900 panel but the lugs are different and too late to complain! A few minor paint blemishes but only minor, paint is faded but may be original, guessing its kz1000 judging by the made in USA and fading around the badge. 60 quid posted or 50 collected. Cheers Mick
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

8 Valve Mark
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

Re: Z1000 side panel

#2 PostAuthor: 8 Valve Mark » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:49 pm

hi mick, its definitely a z1000 rhs panel which is totally different to the z900 rhs item. the club do new, better than original panels for both models for a bargain price of £25 posted i believe. tail unit is £50 posted.. just incase you wonder why there's a slow uptake. cheers mark

Mick J
Regular Poster

Re: Z1000 side panel

#3 PostAuthor: Mick J » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:24 pm

Hi Mark, thanks for letting me know. I have some pattern sidepanels for my z900 but I would still prefer original ones if I could find some. Perhaps someone else will want some original parts and make me a reasonable offer or I will bung them on ebay. Cheers, Mick

Return to “For Sale”