Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Z1000 R/J GPZ Tarozzi rearsetsi

Advertise your BIKES and PARTS here

Moderators: chrisu, paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R

chrisNI
Site Admin

Z1000 R/J GPZ Tarozzi rearsetsi

#1 PostAuthor: chrisNI » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:49 pm

Set of Tarozzi rearsets for J R GPz and a set of bolt on passenger foot pegs which gives you a whole set-up when you remove the original hangers which have both. Probably need about £110 plus post for everything in the pics. They would need a bit of polishing up either that or the brake lever doing black, some is alloy some is black. The bits that bolt to the frame were always black, and the levers alloy, but I got a new gear lever as it broke, cost about £25 and at that point they had only black. Disco Volante have all the spares.
They're not a totally straight bolt on despite what it says on their website because you need to find some way to mount the master cylinder, on the original J/R setup it's mounted on the footrest mounting plates you probably know. The way it was on mine wasn't ideal, the previous owner was a bodger but it's not a huge problem.
The rear pegs I had in the second pic bolt on the frame tubes with clamps on the back, I don't know what they're originally off I had them polished up by Mikey and the plates and pins since they haven't been used since. The pegs are really nice, the rear clamps are a bit scruffy but better ones could be made quite easily. Likewise I can send pics of them on if you want. I think the m/cyl works, it was when I was using it. Clearing all this because going back to the original hangers and all the gubbins.

Without the rear pegs say £90? Post is probably £6.

EFE52AB6-A76B-46B2-8E90-E364EE922E96.jpeg

2902AE18-F67F-4F90-91E1-7412AF4C4968.jpeg

Here is a pic of the Lawson with the Tarozzis and rear pegs, give you some idea. On my blue Z1000 the mcyl is hidden behind the side panel, if I was putting these back on the 1000R that's what I'd be trying to do I don't like them sitting out, although that's the way they are even on some very expensive Japanese PMCones...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

KWACKERZ1
Hardcore
Hardcore

Re: Z1000 R/J GPZ Tarozzi rearsetsi

#2 PostAuthor: KWACKERZ1 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:03 pm

Chris i will have them without the rear pegs. post with the cam cover after xmas.
Cheers
Phil

chrisNI
Site Admin

#3 PostAuthor: chrisNI » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:17 pm

Cool no worries they’ll fit nicely in the same box :D

sockpuppet
100Club
100Club

#4 PostAuthor: sockpuppet » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:33 pm

Hi Chris

Are the rear pegs still available ,if Phil doesn`t want them ?.

If so how much do you want for them -- inc post ?.

Cheers

Mick
Some people are like slinkies -- only interesting if you push them down the stairs !

chrisNI
Site Admin

#5 PostAuthor: chrisNI » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:35 pm

sockpuppet wrote:Hi Chris

Are the rear pegs still available ,if Phil doesn`t want them ?.

If so how much do you want for them -- inc post ?.

Cheers

Mick

PM sent Ta.

Return to “For Sale”