Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

KH400 Exhausts

Advertise your BIKES and PARTS here

Moderators: chrisu, paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R

Bicycle Repairman
Regular Poster

KH400 Exhausts

#1 PostAuthor: Bicycle Repairman » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:28 pm

I have a set of KH400 exhausts up for sale. This forum has been good to me and I know some of you have triples in the stable hence I thought to put them here first. They've been in my loft for years, they haven't been polished but I've washed most of the ACF50 and road grime off them. They came straight off the bike into the loft.

Only one has a baffle. I know.....nightmare....

I'm going to put them on Ebay in a day or two and let them squabble so you have that time if you're interested. A very kind forum member (thank you Garry) has offered to put the ad on the triples forum, same goes for them.

Here is the downside: I'm sick of posting awkward fragile heavy objects and the stress it causes. You've got to come and pick them up if you buy them, so if you live in Scapa Flow or Tierra del Fuego, bear in mind that I live in the frozen wastes of North Essex. When I sold my four into one on this forum I met the new owner halfway out of courtesy, if you live in Novosibirsk that's not going to happen.

Here is the upside: I want £450 for them. I don't think that's a lot. When they go on Ebay I'd imagine they'll fetch a fair bit over that. More fool me if they don't but then, I've got two more sets to sell and make up the difference.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rhencullen
100Club
100Club

Re: KH400 Exhausts

#2 PostAuthor: Rhencullen » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:55 pm

PM Sent.

Bicycle Repairman
Regular Poster

Re: KH400 Exhausts

#3 PostAuthor: Bicycle Repairman » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:46 pm

Now sold.

Return to “For Sale”