Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Eddie Lawson replica (coat...) SOLD TO FRANCE

Advertise your BIKES and PARTS here

Moderators: chrisu, paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R

chrisNI
Site Admin

Eddie Lawson replica (coat...) SOLD TO FRANCE

#1 PostAuthor: chrisNI » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:16 pm

Continuing the clear out... For Sale a genuine Kawasaki Lawson replica coat. It's in good condition, it's Kawasaki's size L which to be fair isn't that big. It used to fit me (and I'm not that big) but now I'm a bit too skinny for it. Best bet is refer to the diagram and use a coat that fits you for comparison measurements.These are nicely made and are a really heavy leather with armour shoulder and elbows, nicely lined pockets and lots of little details. Lovely jacket as you'll know if you've seen one. £200 o.no.o. plus for £12 should take it anywhere in the UK. Sorry for the shit pictures it's hard to photograph flat...

jacket_4348.jpg

jacket_4350.jpg

IMG_4272 copy.jpg

IMG_4273-2.jpg

jacket.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Simonic
100Club
100Club

Re: Eddie Lawson replica (coat...)

#2 PostAuthor: Simonic » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:27 pm

Wow. What a fabulous jacket. I know what you mean about the Kawasaki sizing. I bought one of the new 'RS' leathers recently. I had to get a 2xl. I'm normally a 'L'
Good luck with the sale
'83 ZX1100 '81 Z1000ST, '04 GSX1400, '19 Dodge Challenger Hemi

Return to “For Sale”