Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

KZ900 in southern California

Advertise your BIKES and PARTS here

Moderators: paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R, chrisu

Trills
new poster

KZ900 in southern California

#1 PostAuthor: Trills » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:42 pm

Greetings from California. Full confession: I haven't ever posted anything useful on this site, however I have spent many hours on this forum over the years and it has been an invaluable resource - especially when I was restoring a green Z900 a few years ago. I was going to stick this lot on ebay and then I thought that perhaps someone in the club might be in need of another project! What we have here is a '76 KZ900 with a spare engine - neither of which I have ever heard running. I've had this for many years and finally come to the realization that I probably won't ever get around to making her look good. Included in the deal is a full set of very decent brown bodywork and an original seat. Also comes with a full set of very rusty original 4-4 pipes, a pair of re-hard chromed fork tubes, a set of carbs refurbed by Wired George, a set of clocks refurbed by Bob Harrington, an 18" rear wheel rim, a pair of handlebar switches refurbed by Zedman, lots of assorted brackets and fittings that have been powdercoated in satin black - including the clocks mounting plate. The spare engine comes with the cylinder and also a refurbed head (redone by a guy in Florida). Unfortunately I don't have a title (ownership document) as I bought it from a state that doesn't require such things! If this is a requirement for shipping it from the US to the UK, I can visit my local DMV to get the necessary paperwork. For the price, I was thinking around 2,500 quid ($3000) for the whole lot but I'm open to a reasonable offer. I am prepared to crate everything and deliver it to the port of Long Beach for an additional $250. I can take additional photos upon request - just let me know. PM me if interested.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Trills
new poster

Re: KZ900 in southern California

#2 PostAuthor: Trills » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:47 pm

I forgot to mention that the actual shipping cost is not included in the asking price!

Return to “For Sale”