Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Selling my Z based specials.....

Advertise your BIKES and PARTS here

Moderators: paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R, chrisu

martinz1000r
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

Selling my Z based specials.....

#1 PostAuthor: martinz1000r » Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:23 am

Hello all. Not been around on here for a while. Wanted to just share with the Z1 community that I am parting with a couple of my bikes as I no longer have space for them and they have become rather expensive ornaments. As they are "specials" I decided to put them to auction via Car & Classic so any interested parties will need to deal via them and not me directly (other than to answer questions or arrange viewings). Both bikes are in Oxfordshire.

Bike 1 - 1976 Z900 A4 Moriwaki Crosby replica. Owned by me since 2008. I think if you look hard enough you'll find it in the project section on here. I won't disclose the reserve but I would be disappointed if it didn't get to circa £8k. The sum of the parts is far higher!
https://www.carandclassic.com/auctions/ ... ica-8xGkV4
Bike 2 - 1978 Moto Martin KR Endurance Replica. Owned by me since 2009 and again, I think in the project section although this has continued to evolve and swallow more money. Now pretty much perfect and recently used at the Welsh Classic Festival where it ran beautifully and comfortably held it's own in inters group. Again, won't disclose reserve but i hope to see close on £10k for such a beautiful bike.
https://www.carandclassic.com/auctions/ ... 80t-4mp1vn

Both auctions end Sunday evening. I'm at the VJMC event at Croft this weekend so if you want to look it needs to be before Friday lunch time but in my mind both bikes are pretty much spot on as any special build can be and can be ridden off into the sunset.....
Z1000R, Moto Martin GPz, z900 A4 Crosby Replica, Harris Magnum 2, Suzuki GSXR 1100 Slabbie, SP1 Hoonda x 2, Katana 1100, Bimota SB6R and Tuatara

KWACKERZ1
Hardcore
Hardcore

Re: Selling my Z based specials.....

#2 PostAuthor: KWACKERZ1 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:56 pm

Good luck with the sale Martin,
For anyone interested both these bikese deserve the tag “special” and are well worth a look if your in the market for one.

chrisNI
Site Admin

#3 PostAuthor: chrisNI » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:16 am

Two superb bikes... :shock: glws

Ultim8pc
Hardcore
Hardcore

#4 PostAuthor: Ultim8pc » Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:46 pm

The Moto Martin is epic. Out of interest, what sort of money are you hoping to attain?
http://www.airevalleyclassics.co.uk
10% discount code Z1OCTEN
Keyster rebuild kits & carburettor spares - airscrews, jets, needles, starter plungers & gaskets.
Also petrol/ethanol proof float bowl gaskets. IMD pistons preferred seller.

martinz1000r
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

#5 PostAuthor: martinz1000r » Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:19 am

Both bikes sold. The Martin reached a number i was pleased with and the buyer has paid to Car & Classic escrow account pending hand over which should happen Friday. The Croz replica sold for a number that I was a little disappointed with (£7k) but that's life. To date there has been no contact from the buyer but Car & Classic will have automatically taken a deposit from him or her and they have 4 days to pay the balance. To be honest if anything goes wrong I might just keep it as it is a beast of a bike and having ridden it last week I did feel i was doing the wrong thing selling it
Z1000R, Moto Martin GPz, z900 A4 Crosby Replica, Harris Magnum 2, Suzuki GSXR 1100 Slabbie, SP1 Hoonda x 2, Katana 1100, Bimota SB6R and Tuatara

Z1streetfighter71
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

#6 PostAuthor: Z1streetfighter71 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:44 pm

Man both those bikes are amazing and credit to you, its a head wreck that they didnt go for way more, at least 4 to 5 grand more, those bikes together in Japan would be worth the cost of a small house in the country.

Return to “For Sale”