Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Z1000a1 parts job lot

Advertise your BIKES and PARTS here

Moderators: paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R, chrisu

Mr Bump
100Club
100Club

Z1000a1 parts job lot

#1 PostAuthor: Mr Bump » Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:30 pm

Hi all,

Job lot of z1000a1 parts for sale, some new, some used. £350 collected.

Includes a complete original exhaust system including mounts and heat shields in scruffy but solid, gas tight condition. It's had some very discreet patches done and a new link section fabricated. Needs further restoration and rechroming.

Not pictured is another box containing a complete gearbox with one pitted gear and a good selector shaft with good splines, three cams and a party selection of buckets, collets and valve springs. Some of it will be good, some won't.

The bike is now sadly a cat B write off and is no more, so I want it all gone. Prefer to sell as a job lot for £350 collected to keep it simple. May be able to deliver, ship or meet halfway or something for extra cost. I'm not that keen on splitting it but PM me if there's a particular bit you want and I'll see what I can do.

All located in East Devon.

Thanks, Olly
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'In your twenties you think you are immortal, in your thirties you hope you are immortal, in your forties you just hope it doesn't hurt too much'

Lemmy

Mr Bump
100Club
100Club

Re: Z1000a1 parts job lot

#2 PostAuthor: Mr Bump » Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:50 pm

.... also an original front mudguard for same bike. Chrome is a bit yellowed on top from polishing.

Included in job lot.

Olly
'In your twenties you think you are immortal, in your thirties you hope you are immortal, in your forties you just hope it doesn't hurt too much'

Lemmy

walshyco
100Club
100Club

#3 PostAuthor: walshyco » Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:32 pm

I think that will be snapped up, very cheap for that exhaust. GLWS. Where in east Devon are you?

Keefleaf
ZedHead
ZedHead

#4 PostAuthor: Keefleaf » Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:59 pm

P.M sent

Mr Bump
100Club
100Club

#5 PostAuthor: Mr Bump » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:24 pm

walshyco wrote:I think that will be snapped up, very cheap for that exhaust. GLWS. Where in east Devon are you?

Thanks, I'm in honiton, a few miles east of Exeter.

Olly

Lemmy

Mr Bump
100Club
100Club

#6 PostAuthor: Mr Bump » Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:08 am

Bump (excuse the pun).

The fuel tap is no longer available, otherwise all the rest is still for sale, £350 to collector.

Olly

Lemmy

Return to “For Sale”