Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Z900 A4 Reluctant Sale

Advertise your BIKES and PARTS here

Moderators: paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R, chrisu

csd4t
Regular Poster

Z900 A4 Reluctant Sale

#1 PostAuthor: csd4t » Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:40 pm

Sadly the time has come to say goodbye to my pride and joy. My knees and hips will not allow me to get on/off easily. It's a UK spec but originally destined for Australia and ended up in South Africa (I have all tax discs from 76 and loads of other history including a magazine with it featured) it was brought to the UK in 2000 and sold by classicbikes.co.uk in 2012 and again in 2018 (more info in "previous sales" on their website, it's previous owner (a doctor) passed way and I purchased it in July 2019. The bike wants for nothing and is mint showing 24k miles but had a few more on replica clocks with a couple of thousand on them when I got it so who knows? I have all the UK spec 4 way indicator parts and some original engine bars plus loads of other stuff. I'm looking for £15K and would consider a smaller, lighter bike in px (400/4 type of thing as long as I can get on and off)!
Loads more pics just ask
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “For Sale”