Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Yoshimura road pistons and barrels

Advertise your BIKES and PARTS here

Moderators: paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R, chrisu

gray
100Club
100Club

Yoshimura road pistons and barrels

#1 PostAuthor: gray » Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:49 pm

Picked these up 10 years ago , thinking to make some kind of hot Zed engine that didn't materialise. There is a set of blasted 903cc barrels, bored out to take Yoshimura 69mm bore pistons - used but these have little sign of blow-by. The pistons have top and bottom compression rings, and an oil scraper set of rings. This (I'm told ) makes them road, not race pistons which would only have 1 compression ring. This bore apparently gives 997 or so cc.
No lip on the top of the bore when applying the fingernail test, bores have been covered in grease since I got them. th
Heavy , so better if someone picks them up. The top fin on 1 side has a couple of small chips in the edge but could be improved with filing down
£150
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gray

gray
100Club
100Club

Re: Yoshimura road pistons and barrels

#2 PostAuthor: gray » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:44 pm

I see imd pistons has a set of rings £116 . Even if you have to buy them its still a cheap performance boost
gray

Return to “For Sale”