Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Z1000 A2/D and ltd fork legs, z1000Carbs. NOW SOLD

Advertise your BIKES and PARTS here

Moderators: paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R, chrisu

kev edwards
Hardcore
Hardcore

Z1000 A2/D and ltd fork legs, z1000Carbs. NOW SOLD

#1 PostAuthor: kev edwards » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:43 pm

Z1000 A2/D and ltd fork legs, z1000 slightly modified improved 26mm pumper Carbs.
Z1000, pumpers, fork legs clutch pack, sprocket cover dampening, used speedo and throttle cables,rear wheel adjuster bolts and nut, 2 brake reservoir covers round type, pair of 30 tooth cam sprockets and some front brake rubber parts.
Z1000A2/d/ltd fork legs recent seals dust covers and oil, a few little marks above travel area, these were new stantions from Z-power when they stocked them for the A2's, Z1000 26mm pumper carbs, taken off bike April 2023, drained and flushed through with brake cleaner, choke plungers refurbished by Rob Meggitt, outer bowls overflows replaced with screw in ones, brass fuel tees made by me, pump rod adjuster screw made in brass to a specific length so it is flush with bottom of rod at correct adjustment, pump bowl is from a 28mm set so only has one diaphragm and is not troublesome like a stock 26mm bowl, diaphragm and o rings replaced, stainless screws on all covers.
107.5 mains
20 pilots
0.6 needle jet
5cn18-3 jet needles
Pilot screws 1and1/8 turns out
Float levels set in 2022
Slides bench synchronised 2022 and checked when removed.
These were working very well and set up for my thou with aftermarket exhaust.
Legs and carbs are ready to use, if i find any more useful stuff i will throw in as i am clearing out.
LOCATION WISBECH UK.
£300 COLLECTION
CASH ON COLLECTION OR paypal
THIS IS A UK SALE ONLY.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “For Sale”