Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

2005 ZRX1200R

Advertise your BIKES and PARTS here

Moderators: paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R, chrisu

Big Fluff
Hardcore
Hardcore

2005 ZRX1200R

#1 PostAuthor: Big Fluff » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:14 pm

Following the bereavement of a close friend, his family have asked me to sell his bikes on their behalf.
One is a stunning 1972 Suzuki GT380J and the other is this immaculately kept 2005 ZRX1200R.
As this is a Zed forum we'll deal with the Rex only for now.

I've serviced and looked after it over the last 4 years for him, and have all the itemised service information from not only myself but also before his purchase (I'm just waiting for the paperwork from his widow).
Pretty sure the mileage is relatively low (30k, again I need confirm) but it's in stunning condition for it's age.
Some of the work I've undertaken:
Full front suspension strip, clean and rebuild with new seals. New taper roller headstock bearings. Full front & rear caliper strip, clean, new sels & fluids and all new HH pads. Complete carb strip, ultrasonically cleaned, all new O-rings & float bowl seals, fuel hoses. Ivans jet kit with pod filters. Full Akrapovic exhaust system. Kwik manual fuel tap. Kwik manual starter chain tensioner. New Magnetti Marelli AMG battery. Full engine service including valve clearences, carb balance, plugs, oil, filter, coolant change and more. New Bridgestone tyres. I think there's a small scuff on the LH side of the nose fairing where he lost his balance and fell over with it (he was 70).

The bike is due to be moved to my place within the next couple of weeks. I can then get more pics and details of it but it really is in stunning condition.

I'm putting it up for sale here before advertising it elsewhere, and it'll stay just on here for a few weeks.
The asking price is £6k. If anyone is interested then please let me know, you can call me on 07955 302181.
Thanks in anvance, Will.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kawasaki GPz750T, Kawasaki ZRX1100R, Kawasaki GPZ1000RX, H**** VF1000RG Rothmans, H**** VF500F2F, H**** CB1100RD, Suzuki GSX1100EFE, H**** XL125K2

Return to “For Sale”