Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Health Warning: you never know what's round the corner.....

Talk about all your non-Zed or even Kawasaki bikes here.

Moderators: chrisu, paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R

johny brando
100Club
100Club

Re: Health Warning: you never know what's round the corner.....

#16 PostAuthor: johny brando » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:32 pm

I rarely step outside the 'Bike Help' folder /forum ...hence this delayed response here. Your post is a wake up call for a lot of us...guess a lot of us in ignorance think it won't happen to me = WRONG ! Really glad you came out the other side in the condition you did & that a full recovery is likely . Glad too that you have family around to support you through your recovery period & that your intention is to pick up where you left off ( Good Man ) All the best on your journey back to the life you enjoy.

Andrew_s
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

Re: Health Warning: you never know what's round the corner.....

#17 PostAuthor: Andrew_s » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:29 am

Thanks, and it was good catch up with many folk at Stafford, even though I didn't stay long - recovery is going well and I'm hoping to start a phased return to work in January - driving and riding will have to wait until early July 20, but at least I will be able to.
Bikes:
Phil Churchett's old Z900 A4: PRE 2R - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115740825@N05/albums/72157680116996884
1970 CB750 K1
Cars: 1958 Triumph TR3A, 1972 Triumph TR6
Previous Zeds: Z750B1 Twin, Z650B1, Z750E

Return to “The Bottom Shed”