Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

What Prewar Harley is this?

Talk about all your non-Zed or even Kawasaki bikes here.

Moderators: paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R, chrisu

Message
Author
User avatar
Andrew_s
Custard Cream
Custard Cream
Posts: 841
Joined: 5th Dec 2016
Location: Farnham, Surrey

What Prewar Harley is this?

#1 PostAuthor: Andrew_s » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:15 pm

Anyone know what Harley this is that my nephew recently won in a raffle?
Last edited by Andrew_s on Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bikes:
Phil Churchett's old Z900 A4: PRE 2R - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115740825@N05/albums/72157680116996884
1970 CB750 K1
Cars: 1958 Triumph TR3A, 1972 Triumph TR6
Previous Zeds: Z750B1 Twin, Z650B1, Z750E

User avatar
ADRIAN H
Hardcore
Hardcore
Posts: 3972
Joined: 21st Mar 2009
Location: The Brunswick, Charminster. Bmth

Re: What Prewar Harley is this?

#2 PostAuthor: ADRIAN H » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:58 pm

Think it's an Invisible one. :D
Who are you to judge the life I live. I know I’m not perfect and I don’t live to be.
adrianhorsfield@live.co.uk

User avatar
steve452
100Club
100Club
Posts: 294
Joined: 3rd Jun 2014
Location: Chandler's Ford

Re: What Prewar Harley is this?

#3 PostAuthor: steve452 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:18 pm

That's the best type of Harley. :D
Z1-B, 350bhp ZX1000NGF

90% of questions that begin "Why..." can be answered with "Because people are stupid."

User avatar
CAT3
100Club
100Club
Posts: 365
Joined: 20th Jun 2011
Location: South Manchester

Re: What Prewar Harley is this?

#4 PostAuthor: CAT3 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:22 pm

Andrew_s, ignore them two, they're just taking the mick. That H****y is the same as this one :D

User avatar
warren3200gt
Hardcore
Hardcore
Posts: 1556
Joined: 13th Jun 2014
Location: Dartford Kent

Re: What Prewar Harley is this?

#5 PostAuthor: warren3200gt » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:56 pm

Is there any truth that 90% of Harleys ever made are still on the road.....

The other 10% actually made it to the destination.
PUM 488 June 2020
76 Z900A4, 77 Z650B1, 77 KZ650B1, 77 Z1000A1, 82 Z1000J2, 89 ZXR750H1, ZRX1100R.

User avatar
ADRIAN H
Hardcore
Hardcore
Posts: 3972
Joined: 21st Mar 2009
Location: The Brunswick, Charminster. Bmth

Re: What Prewar Harley is this?

#6 PostAuthor: ADRIAN H » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:22 pm

warren3200gt wrote:Is there any truth that 90% of Harleys ever made are still on the road.....

The other 10% actually made it to the destination.


90% of Harleys, are waiting to be fixed, the other 10% are sat in the owners Conservatories.
Who are you to judge the life I live. I know I’m not perfect and I don’t live to be.
adrianhorsfield@live.co.uk

Bill P
Custard Cream
Custard Cream
Posts: 736
Joined: 17th Aug 2015
Location: Derbyshire

Re: What Prewar Harley is this?

#7 PostAuthor: Bill P » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:18 pm

I had a 1690 Harley a few yrs back < it started acting up on way home from Newark Auto Jumble called in Main Supplying Dealer The Manager
lent me his of i went only to be called Monday morning to be asked why my bike was so dirty her Technicians couldn't work on that
and demanded £65 to clean it first and whatever was i doing out on it in November weather :lol: I would never buy one again what
a shower of shite


Return to “The Bottom Shed”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests