Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

My little old H*nda 350f.

Talk about all your non-Zed or even Kawasaki bikes here.

Moderators: chrisu, paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R

kev edwards
Hardcore
Hardcore

My little old H*nda 350f.

#1 PostAuthor: kev edwards » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:36 pm

Here is my little old 350/4,lovely little thing, will be selling it soon though as i need some space.

https://youtu.be/op_ZCGz3p_I

Andrew_s
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

Re: My little old H*nda 350f.

#2 PostAuthor: Andrew_s » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:07 pm

kev edwards wrote:Here is my little old 350/4,lovely little thing, will be selling it soon though as i need some space.

Kev,

Very nice early CB. Are you on the SOHC Forum, if not it's worth putting the 350/4 on there as early CBs tend to gain a lot of interest and move fast - no pun intended! :wink:

Edit: you might have a sticking float as it's pissing fuel out in the video. :?:

Cheers
Andrew
Current Bikes:
Phil Churchett's 1976 Z900 A4: PRE 2R https://www.flickr.com/photos/115740825@N05/albums/72157680116996884
1973 XL250 K0 Motosport: UKX 73L
2023 R1250 GSA
Previous Zeds: Z750B1 Twin, Z650B1, Z750E

kev edwards
Hardcore
Hardcore

#3 PostAuthor: kev edwards » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:35 pm

Andrew_s wrote:
kev edwards wrote:Here is my little old 350/4,lovely little thing, will be selling it soon though as i need some space.

Kev,

Very nice early CB. Are you on the SOHC Forum, if not it's worth putting the 350/4 on there as early CBs tend to gain a lot of interest and move fast - no pun intended! :wink:

Edit: you might have a sticking float as it's pissing fuel out in the video. :?:

Cheers
Andrew

It's already on the SOHC forum, no interest, that's not fuel that's water from the exhaust's drains, though if not used for a few weeks it will overflow and stop again, it has had the float valves renewed, it also has an in-line filter to catch any small particles if they get past the tap filter.

Garry.L
Hardcore
Hardcore

#4 PostAuthor: Garry.L » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:52 pm

Price?...
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

kev edwards
Hardcore
Hardcore

#5 PostAuthor: kev edwards » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:00 pm

Garry.L wrote:Price?...
i am after 3k, it owes me much more i have most of the receipts including the original UK dealer receipt, i suspect he got it from DK, i have replaced the stanchions, master cylinder and caliper, headlight sealed unit, plugs, carb rubbers, all carb o-rings float valves, jets, air filter, i have put a dyna-s on it, electrex world reg/rec, new chain, will come with a Delkevic 4 into 1, original points plate and cam, old stanchions new main harness an original hand book clymer and haynes manuals and anything else related to this bike, the paint is faded on top of the tank, clocks faded with some crazing of faces and needle shadows some minor scratches to the exhausts and some bits of rust appearing on the frame, i have only washed it once in 2 and 1/2 years but not even done 500 miles, it's possible looking at it been the only wash its had, i had to source a used grab rail as a new one would not have looked right, and you probably notice the small hole in the back of the seat, was like it when i got it, it's a fun bike to ride like Zeds but for different reasons.

Last edited by kev edwards on Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kev edwards
Hardcore
Hardcore

#6 PostAuthor: kev edwards » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:44 am

Sold now, got a good price for it, and buyer got a bloody good bike, he went away well pleased, i shall miss that little old girl.

Return to “The Bottom Shed”