Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

My current bikes that aren't in bits...

Talk about all your non-Zed or even Kawasaki bikes here.

Moderators: chrisu, paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R

TiBolts
100Club
100Club

My current bikes that aren't in bits...

#1 PostAuthor: TiBolts » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:35 pm

Since everyone's most likely bored out there (and I don't mean they've gone from 903cc to 1075) here's a pic of two of my three bikes... the non-big-Zed variety.
The Triumph is a 2006 with lots of mods and the ZX6-R is a 1996 low mileage ebay purchase that is all original - even the exhaust. I have done quite a lot of work on it though in the 4 years I've had it - repainted rear wheel, new brake pads, tidied up bits of paintwork, cleaned up corrosion in electrics, new mosfet regulator, motobat battery, full service including changing 15 shims (!), fully stripped and rebuild carbs, replaced various perished hoses, refreshed all fluids inc coolant and brake fluid, new fuel filter and coolant filter (for the carb heaters), fixed crack in fairing and other odds and sods. Tell you what though, it's a hoot to ride...
The other bike is a Z1000A1 that I bought in bits. I will put it in the Projects area sometime.
Attachments
Pinja002p.jpg
Bonnie-Ninja01p.jpg
:mrgreen: 2006 Bonneville T100 (lightly customised) and Z1000-A1 (nearly finished!!!)

Bill P
Hardcore
Hardcore

Re: My current bikes that aren't in bits...

#2 PostAuthor: Bill P » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:51 pm

very nice luv the triumph :)

Return to “The Bottom Shed”