Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Zeds in Faringdon, Oxfordshire

Pictures if you've gone for a nice run out and Zed spotting.

Moderators: chrisu, paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R

martinz1000r
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

Zeds in Faringdon, Oxfordshire

#1 PostAuthor: martinz1000r » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:34 am

5 or so lovely looking Zs passed my house this morning. Any one on here?

Wondering a) where they off to and b) why was i not invited :D

I was wearing my Z1OC tee shirt and unloading my SP1 track day bike off my trailer when they glided past.
Z1000R, Moto Martin GPz, z900 A4 Crosby Replica, Harris Magnum 2, Suzuki GSXR 1100 Slabbie, SP1 Hoonda x 2, Katana 1100, Bimota SB6R and Tuatara

mark d
100Club
100Club

Re: Zeds in Faringdon, Oxfordshire

#2 PostAuthor: mark d » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:37 pm

Yes Swindon (z ride out) going to walling ford cafe I'm sure I see you just as u go into Farringdon from high worth , yr missile was on the trailer ? I didn't know there was any one that close to us ?
4 pipe a1, z1000 st ,gpz rx 1000 x3 , Rx bitza in boxes x1

martinz1000r
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

#3 PostAuthor: martinz1000r » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:32 am

mark d wrote:Yes Swindon (z ride out) going to walling ford cafe I'm sure I see you just as u go into Farringdon from high worth , yr missile was on the trailer ? I didn't know there was any one that close to us ?

Yes, Highworth Road. Let me know next time you are out. My Kawasaki’s are not stock or as lovely looking as those but always good to talk old bikes with some local people.

I assume you will be going to Calne?
Z1000R, Moto Martin GPz, z900 A4 Crosby Replica, Harris Magnum 2, Suzuki GSXR 1100 Slabbie, SP1 Hoonda x 2, Katana 1100, Bimota SB6R and Tuatara

mark d
100Club
100Club

#4 PostAuthor: mark d » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:44 am

Yes def going to calne . We have regular ride outs pending on weather quite often to the Cotswold airport , were def not nut and bolt anoraks but love our Zeds . We have a what's app group which we chat on where to go on a ride out if you want to join us on a ride out pm me your number and we will add it if you ever want to come meet us ?
4 pipe a1, z1000 st ,gpz rx 1000 x3 , Rx bitza in boxes x1

Swirl
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

#5 PostAuthor: Swirl » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:16 am

Wow that's a name I haven't heard in a while, in the 90's I worked at Hodna contracting, most memorably the summer of 1995, we where staying in 3 rented houses by a little chef, working 4pm till 4am, when we finished the landlord of the fishers arms would open up for us at 4 in the morning, it was well worth his while 50+ contractors who had just finished work, is it still open :lol:

Return to “Out and About”