Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Stafford 21

Pictures if you've gone for a nice run out and Zed spotting.

Moderators: paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R, chrisu

ted1r
Area Rep.
Area Rep.

Stafford 21

#1 PostAuthor: ted1r » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:09 am

I had a great time even if show was a bit thin ,it was nice to catch up with you all ,been along time ,
would have liked a breakfast at the hotel but that was not to be and still cant get a refund :evil:

TED1R no r
"Work this is why I did it"

KE250
KZ1200
Puch Maxi
Be careful with Pensions :e
and me ol Granada

chrispyduck
100Club
100Club

Re: Stafford 21

#2 PostAuthor: chrispyduck » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:15 am

Loved being at the show :D
Definitely a bit thin but such a great day........couldn't stop smiling :D
Fat girls are like M****s, they are fun to ride, you just don`t want your mates to see you.

dave cullen
Hardcore
Hardcore

#3 PostAuthor: dave cullen » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:52 am

I really enjoyed it, only missed 2019 since it started, I couldnt quite work out how the numbers compared to 2018, it certainly was a bit lighter as regards stands etc but plenty to see and do and I had a great two nights at the Hurricane with couple mates.

Once the show was announced as back on, the night rate almost doubled, but thats business, and the restuarant guys did look after us on Saturday when it was fully booked and no taxis to be found to get into town.

Liked this Z1, belong to anyone in club?

Dave
Attachments
20211009_125528[1].jpg
Z900A4 Z1000A1 Z1100R

Ultim8pc
Hardcore
Hardcore

#4 PostAuthor: Ultim8pc » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:07 am

dave cullen wrote:Liked this Z1, belong to anyone in club?
Dave

Belongs to TZ750D
http://www.airevalleyclassics.co.uk
10% discount code Z1OCTEN
Keyster rebuild kits & carburettor spares - airscrews, jets, needles, starter plungers & gaskets.
Also petrol/ethanol proof float bowl gaskets. IMD pistons preferred seller.

dave cullen
Hardcore
Hardcore

#5 PostAuthor: dave cullen » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:35 pm

One lucky guy then, interesting story board about the big K's colour variations, it certainly looked different
Z900A4 Z1000A1 Z1100R

Bevelhead
100Club
100Club

#6 PostAuthor: Bevelhead » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:43 pm

May have been a few less stands, but got the impression the crowds were just as big as a couple of years ago. There was a queue several 100 m long by 9am on Sat to buy tickets.. they didn't open the booths till 9:20.. even those with advance tickets had to queue.

I could only stay till midday, so wasting half an hour in the queue was a pita.. no doubt missed lots of stuff as I rushed around. Even forgot to take pics / film some of the better stands.. too busy talking lol.

Hobbo
International Rep

#7 PostAuthor: Hobbo » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:46 pm

Ultim8pc wrote:
dave cullen wrote:Liked this Z1, belong to anyone in club?
Dave

Belongs to TZ750D

Nigel had a nice story but ya cant believe all thats written bike has lots of repo parts fitted so not originall as mentioned but still looks nice

Phil
Never Dull in Hull Watch no 31

International Rep

dave cullen
Hardcore
Hardcore

#8 PostAuthor: dave cullen » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:50 am

Bevelhead wrote:May have been a few less stands, but got the impression the crowds were just as big as a couple of years ago. There was a queue several 100 m long by 9am on Sat to buy tickets.. they didn't open the booths till 9:20.. even those with advance tickets had to queue.

I could only stay till midday, so wasting half an hour in the queue was a pita.. no doubt missed lots of stuff as I rushed around. Even forgot to take pics / film some of the better stands.. too busy talking lol.

We seem to have been lucky, left hotel around 930, and immediately hit a diversion due presumably to an accident, the sat nav then took us round some back roads and we ended up exactly opposite the entrance to the parking, then walked straight in, no traffic queues or anything!
Z900A4 Z1000A1 Z1100R

Hobbo
International Rep

#9 PostAuthor: Hobbo » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:12 am

dave cullen wrote:
Bevelhead wrote:May have been a few less stands, but got the impression the crowds were just as big as a couple of years ago. There was a queue several 100 m long by 9am on Sat to buy tickets.. they didn't open the booths till 9:20.. even those with advance tickets had to queue.

We seem to have been lucky, left hotel around 930, and immediately hit a diversion due presumably to an accident, the sat nav then took us round some back roads and we ended up exactly opposite the entrance to the parking, then walked straight in, no traffic queues or anything!

We usually go that way from premier inn down side of raf Stafford and yes come out where you said
Never Dull in Hull Watch no 31

International Rep

Return to “Out and About”