Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Z1 wanted

Post all your wanted ads here.

Moderators: paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R, chrisu

ode lad
Regular Poster

#16 PostAuthor: ode lad » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:30 am

Ray, it would`nt adjust on the air screw and constantly coughed n popped but a spare carb body when fitted fixed the problem. Paul ...........

RAYZ1
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

#17 PostAuthor: RAYZ1 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:46 am

[quote="ode lad"]Ray, it would`nt adjust on the air screw and constantly coughed n popped but a spare carb body when fitted fixed the problem. Paul ...........[/quote

Old bikes... :)

ode lad
Regular Poster

Got a Z1

#18 PostAuthor: ode lad » Sun May 03, 2015 7:00 am

Picked up an as near original March 73 Z1 yesterday off Dave Orritt. The bike is in brown and orange with 15000 miles showing on the sun faded speedo. The bike is in really good condition apart from the pipes (it is exactly as Dave described it to me) l have deceided just to strip and clean it around November time. Many thanks to Hutchy for making time to come with me and check the bike was original and concluded it was worth buying, good enough for me Mark deal done ! Will give the bike a good service and get it on the road asap. Will try and post some pic`s when l can. Paul ....

mick znone
Hardcore
Hardcore

#19 PostAuthor: mick znone » Sun May 03, 2015 7:12 am

great to see youve found one,was it under £8000 :?: did you do well :?:
I DONT CARE, IN OR OUT BUT IM ENJOYING THE DEBATE......................ARMSTRONG MT500. a pushbike, waves.....addict, no offence

ode lad
Regular Poster

Z1 wanted

#20 PostAuthor: ode lad » Sun May 03, 2015 8:12 am

l paid £9000 for it Mick. Apart from a Dream Machine paint job its original. l thought l was never going to find one so lm happy even if a little pricey. Paul

mick znone
Hardcore
Hardcore

#21 PostAuthor: mick znone » Sun May 03, 2015 9:21 am

Sounds like a good deal mate, well done, that price for
a rider, big smile on face.
I DONT CARE, IN OR OUT BUT IM ENJOYING THE DEBATE......................ARMSTRONG MT500. a pushbike, waves.....addict, no offence

Return to “Wanted Adz”