Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

looking to aquire a z1 900 or z1a / z1b

Post all your wanted ads here.
lol30
new poster

Re: looking to aquire a z1 900 or z1a / z1b

#16 PostAuthor: lol30 » Tue May 08, 2018 1:49 pm

thanks everyone for your comments very helpfull i dont really mind what condition as long as the price reflects its condition i am happy to do some restoration work .
all the best laurie

needaz1100r
ZedHead
ZedHead

#17 PostAuthor: needaz1100r » Tue May 08, 2018 2:55 pm

Philippe wrote:Hi needaz1100r

I ment £2500 for a barn find and add £5000 to make it ridable and safe and I refer to the price on the main land. For a £10000 (roughly about 12000 Euro) you can buy a Z1 over here. It won't be in top condition but safe to ride.
It all depends on who you know and what's on the market and how fast you want it. I never bought a Zed in top condition, I only buy barn finds and restore them myself.
I only wanted to warn Laurie, to make him aware of the high prices.
GrtZ
Philippe

Sorry Philippe (one L two Ps),

Yes, I read your post to be throw £5000 around and you'll get a rideable Z1 or a or b, what you actually said, not what I read, makes sense.
Cheers,

Mark.

ANZed
100Club
100Club

#18 PostAuthor: ANZed » Wed May 09, 2018 4:49 pm

zince wrote:Hi Laurie

Welcome to the club and good luck with your search , it will be great to hopefully have another local owner to perhaps meet up at Old Buckenham , Reepham or another local bike meet.

i will let you know if I hear of anything locally in Norfolk for sale and look forward to perhaps meeting you in the future either on the H2 or your new acquisition .

cheers

Vince

Welcome to the forum Laurie
Another local Z would be nice, good luck with your search.

Hi Vince
Couple of us managed a nice ride down to Southwold on Monday afternoon, first day out this year on the Z. organised a bit last min or i would have contacted you, we will have to arrange somthing again soon, meet up for a bite to eat and a jaunt out if your up for it. i will keep in touch through the whatsap group.

Return to “Wanted Adz”