Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

E bay

Need help restoring, building, or finding then try here.

Moderators: paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R, chrisu

BShaw
Area Rep.
Area Rep.

E bay

#1 PostAuthor: BShaw » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:23 am

one for you experienced ebayers,... How the F*** Do you stop Johnny foreigners from Buying your stuff, I told a bloke from Australia that I wouldn't ship there and he still went and bought 3 items,... bid silly money as well... its just a pain as one is a tank so quite large ... not Z stuff don't worry. ???
Baza

I had the day off from school when we did inglish.

kev edwards
Hardcore
Hardcore

#2 PostAuthor: kev edwards » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:01 am

Email the bloke tell him you are not sending it , then second chance offer the items , you can also remove thier bids , postage is a pain , got quoted by the post office for a tank to italy once , when i took it to the post office the postage rate had almost doubled.

bunnysZ
Granny Magnet

#3 PostAuthor: bunnysZ » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:16 am

put a really high postage price on items posted abroad, i:e £20 for postage of a bulb.
zed the best ride of your life ...... so far

chrisu

#4 PostAuthor: chrisu » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:11 am

doesn't always work paul.

My daughter has just sold something, buyer in austria, complained about the stated postage, accepted a full refund then neg'd her !

she is royally pissed off.

Redbeard
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

#5 PostAuthor: Redbeard » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:39 pm

No idea how to prevent them bidding. I sold a zx636 to a Lithuanian who couldn't speak a word of English so explain how he read the ad. I clearly put No Overseas Bids in the ad too. Still, he sent 3 cousins over to pick it up on what looked like a home-made trailer. Mad bastards. :lol:
1979 Z1000ST

compo z1r
ZedHead
ZedHead

ebay

#6 PostAuthor: compo z1r » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:47 pm

in ya' registration on selling you can block people from buying get to the section were its says buyers requirement click on then block people you dont'need simples :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/buyer ... ments.html
THE ORIGINAL TARMAC TERRORIST

Z1000S !! Z1R Z810 [ project ] FZR 1000 RU KTM SXF 250 / 08 R6 and my dog zak.???

Z1OC # 886 till 2026

BShaw
Area Rep.
Area Rep.

#7 PostAuthor: BShaw » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:55 am

Cheers lads, quoted him £145 for postage, which is actual cost, he is getting back to me ? ... Fcukin nuisance... should do second chance today , I think.
Baza

Ginger Bear
Hardcore
Hardcore

#8 PostAuthor: Ginger Bear » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:44 pm

Bit late maybe, but try this site, www.interparcel.com You select weight, dimensions & country, scroll your mouse over the various options to get a price...... easy peasy + they collect from you :D

BShaw
Area Rep.
Area Rep.

#9 PostAuthor: BShaw » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:13 pm

Thanks for that GB, I got him to cancel bid, and will put it on when I get back from holiday...I didn't get uk postage right either it's over610mm long.... It's a learning curve ... that site will be helpful in the future... I did 16 items last week and have 19 on this week... If that's the only thing that goes wrong I will be amazed....cheers mate
Baza

Return to “Bike Help”