Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Paint Job - Looking for Original Paint Job

Need help restoring, building, or finding then try here.

Moderators: chrisu, paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R

Kevin

#1 PostAuthor: Kevin » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:21 pm

Can anyone help?? I am looking to get an original paint job done to my Diamond Green Z900 A4 1976, this includes tank, side panels, and rear tail. I have had no success todate and anyone I spoke to about doing the job insist on painting on the pin strip around the tank. I am looking some contacts details that might be help to me getting this job complete. Anyone got any ideas etc. I am really stuck at the moment, would appreciate any help Thank Kevin

spiny
Regular Poster

#2 PostAuthor: spiny » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:17 pm

Try Mark Hutchinson on z19hutchy@aol.com I'm sure he will be able to help you. Best e-mail him though rather than post here as he doesn't come on much because he thinks we're mostly childish. He's a good painter despite that and I suppose that's what you need more than a comedian who can't paint ....

Hobbo
International Rep

#3 PostAuthor: Hobbo » Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:15 pm

HI KEVIN
HERE HERE REGARDS MARKS PAINT WORK HES JUST DONE MY Z1A AND ITS THE DOGS MATCHED IT UP AGAINST AN ORIGINAL SIDE PANEL AND YOU COULD NOT HAVE GOT A BETTER MATCH HE IS THE MAN AS FAR AS ZED PAINTWORK . YOU CAN VIEW MY BIKE ON THE GALLERIES IF YOU NEED TO
PHIL ( HOBBO )

bedlow1
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

#4 PostAuthor: bedlow1 » Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:11 pm

The best Ive ever seen (and im picky)is by Heinz Loblein hes the guy in the "Z1 the movie" DVD spraying up an A4 tank. Me and "know it all" flew to Germany last year to vist his set up prior to purchase as we have seen so many iffy efforts. He has devoleped and replacates the original paint proccess. We were not disapointed and purchased 2 sets of Z1b paint work, he does an exchange or he can sell you a set using original Kawa parts.He does a mail order service so you dont have to fly out like we did.see my photo in the gallery section on this site you will see an A4 tank on the shelf. His number is 09868 5523 or 01775361130 he speaks little English but his wife and daughter are fluent

Z1Barrie

#5 PostAuthor: Z1Barrie » Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:05 pm

have a look in the links section for beeezeeees they have just sprayed my z900A4 its absolutly mint and at a reasonable price as well

barrie

Kevin

#6 PostAuthor: Kevin » Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:22 pm

Thanks for getting back, I will check out the all information and see how I get on, I was getting nowhere until now, really appreciate you help, will let know how I get on.
Kevin

paul doran
Area Rep.
Area Rep.

#7 PostAuthor: paul doran » Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:28 pm

Kevin I will send you Rob's number he did my A4

Return to “Bike Help”