Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

classic motorcycle decals on ebay

Need help restoring, building, or finding then try here.

Moderators: chrisu, paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R

lescr
100Club
100Club

classic motorcycle decals on ebay

#1 PostAuthor: lescr » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:02 pm

has anyone had any recent dealings with seller classicmotorcycledecals2 on ebay. I want some decals off them but they are not answering any of my emails that I have sent through ebay and directly to their hotmail email address. I am a bit reluctant to order some of the items I require through ebay in case they are no longer trading. Dealt with them before with no problems so happy to deal with them again once they answer my requests

Les

london calling
Hardcore
Hardcore

#2 PostAuthor: london calling » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:10 pm

Jack

yoshz1
new poster

#3 PostAuthor: yoshz1 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:10 pm

I know the guy in Derby, he has no manufacturing in-house. He gets them all made at Imageworks in Ilkeston and just marks them up 100% - it may be easier to go straight to them

lescr
100Club
100Club

#4 PostAuthor: lescr » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:59 pm

excellent! I shall give image works a shout next week. Thanks for that guys

Being ignored by classic motor cycle decals has been driving me up the wall. Ive been reading some of their negative ebay feedback seems like they are very arrogant. One buyer from saudi arabia complained, so now seller wont sell to people in saudi arabia !!!! Unbelievable

Thanks again
Les

lescr
100Club
100Club

#5 PostAuthor: lescr » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:00 pm

Got what I needed from image works and almost half the price of classicmotorcycledecals on ebay. The pre shaped tank decals follow the tank perfectly. Would not go any where else for decals now

Garry.L
Hardcore
Hardcore

#6 PostAuthor: Garry.L » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:23 pm

Another one for Imageworks.....

When I repainted my old Zephyr in a Z1A stylie they made me up these tank and side panel stickers to look like the metal Z1 items.

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

snotie1965
100Club
100Club

#7 PostAuthor: snotie1965 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:22 pm

Garry.L wrote:Another one for Imageworks.....

When I repainted my old Zephyr in a Z1A stylie they made me up these tank and side panel stickers to look like the metal Z1 items.

That looks well nice :D :D

pluto
100Club
100Club

#8 PostAuthor: pluto » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:50 pm

And here are some standard ones they did for my Unitrak, They have good instructions on their website for fitting them - which is a bit stressful to start with but gets easier. I used low tack masking tape to trial fit them then marked everything out so I could get them in the same place when I stuck them on for real.

Z1parR
Hardcore
Hardcore

#9 PostAuthor: Z1parR » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:53 pm

Is that the one that you sold Dave ?
It's a beauty alright :up
0172 . Geoff Parr

KeithZ1R

#10 PostAuthor: KeithZ1R » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:55 pm

They are still trading got some stuff off them the other day :D
Keith
:bop :gom

You can never have too many tools in your life, except the two legged variety

I'm never wrong, once I thought I was but I was
mistaken.

Phil Churchett winner 2013

snotie1965
100Club
100Club

#11 PostAuthor: snotie1965 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:01 pm

pluto wrote:And here are some standard ones they did for my Unitrak, They have good instructions on their website for fitting them - which is a bit stressful to start with but gets easier. I used low tack masking tape to trial fit them then marked everything out so I could get them in the same place when I stuck them on for real.
Very nice looking uni-trak :D all you need to do is pipe and D.F.I ! if you want standard ??

pluto
100Club
100Club

#12 PostAuthor: pluto » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:32 pm

Yes - sold it to fund my Yamaha RD350ypvs project. Its gone to a local enthusiast - I think it may end up further modified judging by his other bikes!
Snotie - I sold the standard pipes and the long rear mudguard when I first bought it. The DFI is in a box in the new owners garage. Bog standard bikes aren't my thing :D

lescr
100Club
100Club

#13 PostAuthor: lescr » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:22 am

[quote="KeithZ1R"]They are still trading got some stuff off them the other day :D[/quote]

must just be me he is ignoring then, as I have sent him three emails, two through ebay and one to the email address on his business card.
In between the emails he increased the price of the decals then offered a 10% sale discount which brought them back to the original price, so I know he had been on his ebay account. I find it very unprofessional and ignorant not replying to customers emails. The image works are a lot more professional. From the time of ordering to time of receipt was four days. I will not be recommending classicmotorcycledecals2 to anyone I like

davido
100Club
100Club

#14 PostAuthor: davido » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:04 pm

Lescr, did they make contact in the end? Reason I ask is I ordered some tank decals off them on ebay.Promised delivery was yesterday at the latest. I just clicked the 'Did not recieve' button tonight and googled the name,which brought me to this thread.

Normally Im not so impatient and I understand this is a busy period but I have a very small window for painting,applying decals and clearcoating. Waiting around for them 'not' to turn up is going to be a big problem.

Anybody else have dealings with these people recently? Are my bits likely to turn up or should I reorder from image works??
http://www.kzrider.com/forum/11-project ... ject-build

KZ1000CSR
GSF600Bandit
CBX750F
CB550F

lescr
100Club
100Club

#15 PostAuthor: lescr » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:22 pm

never got a reply back from classic decals in the end so went with imageworks, their turn around time is about two weeks.
Some of the guys on here who know classicdecals says he has a bit of a f@#k em attitude towards his customers. I have not experienced that, only not having my emails answered, adds up to the same thing I suppose. I would give him a couple of days to get back to you if you have clicked on item not received. ebay usually freeze the money you sent him once a case is opened.
I would go with imageworks once you get your money back from classidecals

Les

Return to “Bike Help”