Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Carbs or cams

Need help restoring, building, or finding then try here.

Moderators: chrisu, paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R

Swirl
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

Re: Carbs or cams

#31 PostAuthor: Swirl » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:03 am

kev edwards wrote:
Swirl wrote:Well I didn't bother waiting for a reply, just pressed the buy it now button, they will be here thursday

Let's hope they pack them better than the pair i bought off of them, one layer of bubble wrap and a plastic postal bag, rattled around like F**k useless Feckers.

Hope so, they where out for delivery today didn't arrive thou, delivery driver trouble apparently

Ultim8pc
Hardcore
Hardcore

#32 PostAuthor: Ultim8pc » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:27 am

Swirl wrote:Hope so, they where out for delivery today didn't arrive thou, delivery driver trouble apparently

And so it begins...

My mudguard arrived yesterday, 10 days after I ordered it and 8 days after it was shipped. Mind you DK have refunded the cost of the carriage.
http://www.airevalleyclassics.co.uk
10% discount code Z1OCTEN
Keyster rebuild kits & carburettor spares - airscrews, jets, needles, starter plungers & gaskets.
Also petrol/ethanol proof float bowl gaskets. IMD pistons preferred seller.

kev edwards
Hardcore
Hardcore

#33 PostAuthor: kev edwards » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:28 pm

Swirl wrote:Bit dusty, but triple chromed

Don't take this the wrong way, but those two words triple chromed make me cringe and laugh at the same time, it's so ambiguous.

Swirl
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

#34 PostAuthor: Swirl » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:00 am

Ultim8pc wrote:
Swirl wrote:Hope so, they where out for delivery today didn't arrive thou, delivery driver trouble apparently

And so it begins...

My mudguard arrived yesterday, 10 days after I ordered it and 8 days after it was shipped. Mind you DK have refunded the cost of the carriage.

Well the saga has indeed started, ordered Tuesday, delivered Wednesday and left in a porch with no signiture, ohhh guess what I haven't got a porch and DK or UK mail can't tell me who's porch they are in

Ultim8pc
Hardcore
Hardcore

#35 PostAuthor: Ultim8pc » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:39 pm

Swirl wrote:Well the saga has indeed started, ordered Tuesday, delivered Wednesday and left in a porch with no signiture, ohhh guess what I haven't got a porch and DK or UK mail can't tell me who's porch they are in

Sorry to hear that...
http://www.airevalleyclassics.co.uk
10% discount code Z1OCTEN
Keyster rebuild kits & carburettor spares - airscrews, jets, needles, starter plungers & gaskets.
Also petrol/ethanol proof float bowl gaskets. IMD pistons preferred seller.

Swirl
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

#36 PostAuthor: Swirl » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:00 am

Ultim8pc wrote:
Swirl wrote:Well the saga has indeed started, ordered Tuesday, delivered Wednesday and left in a porch with no signiture, ohhh guess what I haven't got a porch and DK or UK mail can't tell me who's porch they are in

Sorry to hear that...

But paid by PayPal, although I would rather the cams

Swirl
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

#37 PostAuthor: Swirl » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:51 pm

So a bit of a 6 monthly review, got a full refund on the cams, apparently the driver was an agency guy who only done xmas run in and no tracking on the parcel, but progress has been slow and I lost storage/workshop so back at home in the garage, the build will continue next week

Return to “Bike Help”