Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Z900/1000 etc caliper supports

Need help restoring, building, or finding then try here.

Moderators: chrisu, paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R

Charlie
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

Z900/1000 etc caliper supports

#1 PostAuthor: Charlie » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:18 am

Hi guys

Have any of you used these particular caliper supports from Webike on your machines ? They fit Zed front forks and allow the use of aftermarket calipers. Either AP or others of the same spacing

https://japan.webike.net/products/1522501.html PMC numbers are 75-1013-1 and -2

Its not the easiest website to understand, and having ordered the wrong items once - I would rather not want to do so again :)

My floating discs are the correct size at at 296mm. My mount spacing is correct at 88.9mm but I also need to know what offset if any there is on the bracket.
Alas contacting Webike does not get the result I need.

What I need to know is what they actually look like please ?

The photo is a generic image on the advert and may not refer to the exact appearance of the item ya see

As said, I have one that is incorrect ( https://japan.webike.net/products/2505255.html ) which is PMC number 75-1301 so its specifically the ones at the top I am looking to ID
Why do I persist in debating with idiots ? I really should know better :)

ADRIAN H
Hardcore
Hardcore

Re: Z900/1000 etc caliper supports

#2 PostAuthor: ADRIAN H » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:55 pm

Those posts seem to refer to Brake calliper brackets for KYB forks. Not standard forks, which is why I didn’t buy them a while back. I ended buying a second hand set off a forum member complete the Lockheed calipers.
adrianhorsfield@live.co.uk
Sunny Bournemouth. Dorset. UK.

Charlie
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

Re: Z900/1000 etc caliper supports

#3 PostAuthor: Charlie » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:09 pm

The bolt spacing is correct for my application. I am using Tokico 4 pot calipers and the spacing is correct for those two. Its really just the offset I need to find. I could make spacers etc, but I already have a rig like that, I am trying to neaten things up a bit that's all which is why I would like to see what they look like first :)
Why do I persist in debating with idiots ? I really should know better :)

Return to “Bike Help”