Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Tool kit nearly complete... axle wrench extender??

Need help restoring, building, or finding then try here.

Moderators: chrisu, paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R

damien.wrl
100Club
100Club

Tool kit nearly complete... axle wrench extender??

#1 PostAuthor: damien.wrl » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:42 pm

Hiya almost a complete kit in my man cave , will probably never get a feeler guage but I have a question about the axle wrench extender... can still be found as nos but is there any differences over the years? Should I be looking for one with the big K logo on it as most of the bits I have so far are big K ... nice geeky question on this glorious weekend... oh if anyone has one that would be nice too...

Garry.L
Hardcore
Hardcore

Re: Tool kit nearly complete... axle wrench extender??

#2 PostAuthor: Garry.L » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:37 pm

damien.wrl wrote:Hiya almost a complete kit in my man cave , will probably never get a feeler guage but I have a question about the axle wrench extender... can still be found as nos but is there any differences over the years? Should I be looking for one with the big K logo on it as most of the bits I have so far are big K ... nice geeky question on this glorious weekend... oh if anyone has one that would be nice too...

If you mean the round tube with a flat on one end that goes over the axle spanner then I didn't think they had any marks/logos on them?.

Pretty sure I have a spare one of these in the garage. It'll be a Kawasaki one, but no idea what model.
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Philippe
Hardcore
Hardcore

Re: Tool kit nearly complete... axle wrench extender??

#3 PostAuthor: Philippe » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:43 am

Hi Damien

as Garry mentioned above: to my knowledge there's no logo on it.
Their could be some differences throughout the years but I can't tell them.
I have several tool kits for my bikes but I never paid attention to the possible differences of that part.
So if you can find one, use it!
GrtZ
Philippe
the differences between a little boy and an adult man is the price and size of their toys!

Return to “Bike Help”