Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Offset gearbox sprocket

Need help restoring, building, or finding then try here.

Moderators: chrisu, paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R

scott
Junior Section leader

Re: Offset gearbox sprocket

#46 PostAuthor: scott » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:26 pm

Well, the sprocket still has not turned up. I called them on Friday to find out what is happening. This a good one, you'll like it........they told me they had sent it but to the wrong person :roll: It was then sent back to them, they reckon they have now sent it on to me. :roll: Still no tracking data supplied to me. Fucking Jackanory!!!! I've heard so many liars stories over the years. I don't know why they just didn't tell me the truth in the first place. I can appreciate the amount of work they may have and the logistics of only having a certain number of CNC machines. They should have just told me that it would take a while to get this machined up. I don't think they'll see my business again.

Mathh
100Club
100Club

#47 PostAuthor: Mathh » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:30 pm

Looks like you’re right Scott. After waiting for two weeks for a one day delivery on my second order VVM only responded to my second email last monday and said he could not check t&t as he is on holidays. Sorry I got you involved with VVM too.

scott
Junior Section leader

#48 PostAuthor: scott » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:32 pm

I've ordered the non bearing supported one from Grumpy. At least i can get on with the project......and hope the correct one actually ever turns up.

scott
Junior Section leader

#49 PostAuthor: scott » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:06 am

On the 18th March i received an email from VVM Racing with a tracking number for the shipment of the long awaited sprocket. Well, after many months of waiting......the sprocket has not even left the parcel depot in Holland. Its been sat at the depot for weeks, apparently. It makes me believe that they still have not even made the sprocket, just attempted to make it look like it's being shipped. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!

neilbarrett
ZedHead
ZedHead

#50 PostAuthor: neilbarrett » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:47 am

don't think id botha using them ,id rather pay extra ,mr debben or get one from the states

scott
Junior Section leader

#51 PostAuthor: scott » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:17 am

I don’t think for one moment that they are rip off merchants in any way, just not truthful with delivery schedules. I might use Talon again next time.

scott
Junior Section leader

#52 PostAuthor: scott » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:21 pm

VVM Racing are not going to send the sprocket. They have stated that PostNL can only send any of their other products but not offset sprockets??????????? I don't think they ever made it to be honest. They said they would refund the money but it certainly looks like they aren't going to honor that either. Waited 3 months for nothing and was robbed of 85 squid.

Return to “Bike Help”