Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Frame and Engine Nova

Need help restoring, building, or finding then try here.

Moderators: chrisu, paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R

A1John
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

Frame and Engine Nova

#1 PostAuthor: A1John » Fri May 10, 2019 11:07 am

Can anyone advise how to get a Frame and Engine registered on Nova, I have no paperwork.

needaz1100r
ZedHead
ZedHead

Re: Frame and Engine Nova

#2 PostAuthor: needaz1100r » Fri May 10, 2019 11:41 am

But obviously you went and collected it within the past 14 days from a private seller, didn't you John, I thought you did.

Because he was a private seller you did a purchase receipt yourself didn't you, so you have a receipt, don't you, I thought so.

And the seller had lost the original paperwork, producing that will only be a concern to the DVLA because in it's absence you will need a dating certificate and to explain about it being lost, but he did tell you when it was registered didn't he, I knew he did, so you can enter that in the NOVA system.
Cheers,

Mark.

Swirl
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

#3 PostAuthor: Swirl » Fri May 10, 2019 12:42 pm

What frame is it and what else do you know about it

A1John
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

#4 PostAuthor: A1John » Fri May 10, 2019 3:41 pm

needaz1100r wrote:But obviously you went and collected it within the past 14 days from a private seller, didn't you John, I thought you did.

Because he was a private seller you did a purchase receipt yourself didn't you, so you have a receipt, don't you, I thought so.

And the seller had lost the original paperwork, producing that will only be a concern to the DVLA because in it's absence you will need a dating certificate and to explain about it being lost, but he did tell you when it was registered didn't he, I knew he did, so you can enter that in the NOVA system.

WOW you read my mind! thanks for the info.

Return to “Bike Help”