Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

ZX750E turbo

Need help restoring, building, or finding then try here.

Moderators: paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R, chrisu

nickdewd
new poster

ZX750E turbo

#1 PostAuthor: nickdewd » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:08 pm

Hello there everyone, new to this game ! Me and mate have had azx750 turbo for the last 4years and have finally got round to doing a full resto on it. Just a few questions to begin with , Where would you reccommend getting a full gasket set from and where would you get engine internals? also we're going to need an exhaust system, what do think to getting used of ebay or has anyone got a pair of silencers. long shot i know ! Cheers Nick.

samspoons
100Club
100Club

Re: ZX750E turbo

#2 PostAuthor: samspoons » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:40 pm

Best thing to do is join the 750turbo.com forum, what them lads don"t know isnt worth knowing. A few tips , change the clutch dampers, they crumble with age and write the turbo off, sump pan and relief valve mod and oil pump change. If you join the forum this will become clear. :up

chrisNI
Site Admin

#3 PostAuthor: chrisNI » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:29 pm

Z-Power are always worth a try for Kawasaki parts, if it’s still available they can probably get it.

Big Fluff
Hardcore
Hardcore

#4 PostAuthor: Big Fluff » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:38 am

We're getting a load of 100% authentic black chrome exhaust systems made as we speak.
You need to join the 750turbo forum as already suggested. There is a link on there to confirm your interest in a complete system, or just silencers.
If you just want a pair of "useable" silencers then I have a frind with a set who's willing to sell.
PM if you want the used silencers and I will give you his contact details.
I also sell the NLA gaskets for the turbo wastegate and Spyder.
Kawasaki GPz750T, Kawasaki ZRX1100R, Kawasaki GPZ1000RX, H**** VF1000RG Rothmans, H**** VF500F2F, H**** CB1100RD, Suzuki GSX1100EFE, H**** XL125K2

Return to “Bike Help”