Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

BUCKS RALLY - Rideout Route Map

Keeping Members up-to-date with meetings and events

Moderators: chrisu, paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R

MaineKZ
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

BUCKS RALLY - Rideout Route Map

#1 PostAuthor: MaineKZ » Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:14 am

So the route is ready. It'll take in some of last year's route - just cus the roads are too good to miss - but it'll be shorter than last year, mainly to get us over to the Chinnor Bike Show in good time for lunch.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IT'S 4 QUID TO GET INTO THE CHINNOR SHOW - I haven't tried to haggle this down with the organisers cus all profits go to the Air Ambulance - worthy cause.
I've knocked up a route map as a PDF file - I can't figure out how to attach a PDF to a post on here (my photo hosting site won't accept pdf files) so, if you want me to send you a copy, it's probably easiest to email me and I'll send it by return - chrissmith@icmlondon.co.uk
If anyone can tell me how to lodge a PDF on the forum then I'll happily do that.
We're aiming to depart around 11.30 to reach the Chinnor show around 12.30 / 1.00.
I'll be attempting to lead, Paul ( aka BunnysZ) will be tail gunner. Our mobile numbers are shown on the map.
What can possibly wrong?..... :brolly

bedlow1
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

#2 PostAuthor: bedlow1 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:57 pm

Here is the planned time table

Fri 29 th June
7pm onwards a few members will be arriving to pitch up tents, Last orders for food at peacock is 21.30, bar will be open until late. Remember to give in your breakfast orders for Saturday.

Sat 30 th June
Breakfast served 8.30 -9.30am
Bulk of members to arrive
11.30am Ride out arranged by Chris Smith to incorporate a stop off at Chinnor bike show (entrance fee ?4)
If you miss the ride out I will leave some maps at the bar, Chinnor is about 15 mins away if you want to ride over and meet us there.
16.00 ish arrive back at Peacock for photos/awards/trophies etc.
Categories this year are:-
Best standard 900, Best modified 900, Best standard 1000, Best modified 1000, Best guest bike. all with runner up trophies. 2 special Trophies Furthest travelled and Best ?RAT? bike. Kawasaki UK, Classic Bike and MCN have been invited to attend.
Please attach your pass to your bike, fill in the details and put which category your bike is being entered.
The Peacock has a licence until 3am, weather permitting a barbeque is planned, or full menu available with last food orders at 21.30 Remember to give in your breakfast orders for Sunday.

Sun 1st July
Breakfast served 8.30-9.30
10.30 ish break camp and Bon voyage!

Free tea and coffee will be available all week end in the marquee just help your self

Have a Great time, Graham aka(BEDLOW)
Now where did I leave my Keys!
1972 Z1 Euro Spec
1975 Z1B UK Bike

chrisu

#3 PostAuthor: chrisu » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:45 pm

and here is the map.................

bedlow1
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

#4 PostAuthor: bedlow1 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:38 pm

Now where did I leave my Keys!