Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

BUCKS RALLY 2007 STATEMENT OF ACCOUNTS & REPORT

Keeping Members up-to-date with meetings and events

Moderators: chrisu, paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R

bedlow1
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

BUCKS RALLY 2007 STATEMENT OF ACCOUNTS & REPORT

#1 PostAuthor: bedlow1 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:40 pm

Hi gang, thank you for coming to the Bucks Rally this year. Earlier this year I was asked by Steve our Rep. if I would step in to organize this year's rally which I gladly did. However as it turned out with the weather forecast being so bad I was worried that no one would turn up. Instead we had a rather good attendance with I think 16 bikes, Rob even rode up from Cornwall. The ride out was of course wet and interesting, a few of us even braved it and rode their pride and joy on to the slippery mud bath field at Chinnor bike show, 3 of our bikes also won trophies. Thanks goes to Chris and Paul for planning and trying the ride out route. Also thanks to Kawasaki UK, and Daytona Kawasaki for donating some very nice items towards our raffle this year. Also to the Peacock for letting us stage the event which must have coincided with one of their busiest weekends. Well done to all who won trophies we will post a list soon. We must collate photos soon and get a article together for the club magazine.

Here are the accounts, I will check with the Pres. Jerry to see if I should send the balance to him or hold on to it towards next years rally, cheers Bedlow

Rally Accounts Bucks rally 2007

INCOME
?170.00 rally fees collected
? 52.50 raffle sales
?222.50 total taken

EXPENDATURE

?130.65 trophies
? 42.43 raffle prizes
? 12.50 Tea/coffee/sugar
? 10.00 postage
?195.58 total spent

?26.92 in hand (profit)

Now where did I leave my Keys!
1972 Z1 Euro Spec
1975 Z1B UK Bike

Pigford
I'm on prescription!!

#2 PostAuthor: Pigford » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:36 pm

Bedlow, top do mate, and if I can be so forward as to say WELL DONE & THANKS FROM US ALL :!:
And on the 7th day... Zeds were created!

chrisNI
Site Admin

#3 PostAuthor: chrisNI » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:43 pm

Good work Bedlow the weather's been a nightmare.

Steve Cooke
ZedHead
ZedHead

#4 PostAuthor: Steve Cooke » Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:53 pm

I for one thoroughly enjoyed myself, what a great bunch of blokes and ladies a good laugh in good company what more could you ask (well maybe a little less rain) but perseverance won through.
Top job done by Bedlow in somewhat trying circumstances many thanks.

Return to “Meetings & Events”