Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Northern Ireland show on 3rd November

Keeping Members up-to-date with meetings and events

Moderators: paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R, chrisu

malc87
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

Northern Ireland show on 3rd November

#1 PostAuthor: malc87 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:56 am

i have been in contact with"big" paul williamson from the vjmc?
they are having a show in ballymena on the 3rd nov(subject to hall being booked which i will confirm!!)
its a one day show(saturday) and is an autojumble and in a separate hall the vjmc will be showing some bikes.
paul; has asked me could i if possible ask if anyone would/could attend from england.
as a result myself and roger ramm (666rog) have decided to attend on behalf of the kawasaki triples club -uk and take a couple of bikes with us.,
its looking like we will be taking rogers 666 triple special(with the extra cylinder!!! and my own H1R.
we will also bring some of the memorabilia from my museum and the ktc regalia hopefully to sell?
paul says that last year the Z1 owners club had a stand??
it would be great if you could organise a stand again this year?
i will keep you posted as to whats happening and can pass pauls number on if required.
whilst i know chris n. it would be nice to meet some of the rest of you?

Davy Doherty

#2 PostAuthor: Davy Doherty » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:26 pm

Malc, You'll get to see our resident guru, Iain"furryhead"Marshall putting the engine back into my Z1, He's just rebuilt it for me,

He just dosen't know he's doing it at ballymena yet untill he reads this post!!!!!!!!

I bet he get's a lot of attention while doing it, And that i'll give big fer a chance to sell club goodies while the punters are gathered around watching Iain do his bit,,,,, Jezz that sounds like a good idea!!!what YOU think Chris????

paul doran
Area Rep.
Area Rep.

#3 PostAuthor: paul doran » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:42 pm

does this mean you are attending Ballymena Davy? :lol: :lol: :lol:
way too many Zeds

chrisNI
Site Admin

#4 PostAuthor: chrisNI » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:42 pm

Davy Doherty wrote:Malc, You'll get to see our resident guru, Iain"furryhead"Marshall putting the engine back into my Z1, He's just rebuilt it for me,

He just dosen't know he's doing it at ballymena yet untill he reads this post!!!!!!!!

I bet he get's a lot of attention while doing it, And that i'll give big fer a chance to sell club goodies while the punters are gathered around watching Iain do his bit,,,,, Jezz that sounds like a good idea!!!what YOU think Chris????

GENIUS IDEA We'll have a workshop in the corner of the stand with the bike up on a lift and Iain can try and get the engine in and the bike started before closing time.

:more :more

Iain marshall
Area Rep.
Area Rep.

#5 PostAuthor: Iain marshall » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:20 pm

Sounds like a no bad idea, might even bring along a stripped down engine for people to have a look at as well.More importantly whos buying the beers :wink:
Got the Rex, just the Kat to get now...

Davy Doherty

#6 PostAuthor: Davy Doherty » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:25 pm

Hi it's Ballymena remember, every time they walk their arse squeks!!

I'll take yous down to the services club the brother in law runs it and he's a piss head so we should be ok for a few!!!and a few more and a few more!!!

Iain marshall
Area Rep.
Area Rep.

#7 PostAuthor: Iain marshall » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:34 pm

Davy, Chris says i'll be sleeping in the van if he dosent get the rest of the Avenger bits,so are we just kipping out at your brother in laws :wink:
Got the Rex, just the Kat to get now...

TheBogieMan
100Club
100Club

#8 PostAuthor: TheBogieMan » Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:12 pm

You could always just strip my top end and fix my dribbling head gasket while you're at it Iain :roll:
Hoping to make it this year, although this time I'll bring the Galaxy and take the seats out so I have somewhere to kip....don't think I can face waking up to the sight of Paul in his undercrackers again :shock:
If I get the workshop done by the end of September I might even bring the RD up....on a trailer of course....I don't think my arse could face the 5 hour journey
Speed Triple 955i, Yamaha RD350A, BMW F800S, Harley FLSTCi

Davy Doherty

#9 PostAuthor: Davy Doherty » Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:34 pm

I'd rather sleep in your van than his house!!!

Only kidding he would put us up no problem..

steve f

#10 PostAuthor: steve f » Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:59 pm

Davy Doherty wrote:Hi it's Ballymena remember, every time they walk their arse squeks!!

I'll take yous down to the services club the brother in law runs it and he's a piss head so we should be ok for a few!!!and a few more and a few more!!!

i will be over for this davy will doran be there on a bike or his horse drawn caravan :shock: :shock:

Davy Doherty

#11 PostAuthor: Davy Doherty » Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:53 pm

:box

paul doran
Area Rep.
Area Rep.

#12 PostAuthor: paul doran » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:15 pm

steve f wrote:
Davy Doherty wrote:Hi it's Ballymena remember, every time they walk their arse squeks!!

i will be over for this davy will doran be there on a bike or his horse drawn caravan :shock: :shock:

doran has a first name and don't you forget it
as for travelling on my bike how are you getting there more to the point
why are you so interested in how I get there
probably looking for free accomadation seeing as yer such a tight arsed git
way too many Zeds

chrisNI
Site Admin

#13 PostAuthor: chrisNI » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:12 am

Times slipping past this VJMC show will soon be upon us - we have a bigger stand area this year and need 12 bikes so can anyone who's thinking of coming let me know as soon as possible and what you'd like to bring.

Thanks

gavin goodall

#14 PostAuthor: gavin goodall » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:53 pm

hello Chris - I would like to display again if thats ok :cop2

chrisNI
Site Admin

#15 PostAuthor: chrisNI » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:05 pm

Good man Gavin. You don't need to bring polishing stuff this time I still have yours from last year....

Return to “Meetings & Events”