Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

ACE CAFE TRIP TO BRIGHTON

Keeping Members up-to-date with meetings and events

Moderators: paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R, chrisu

bunnysZ
Granny Magnet

ACE CAFE TRIP TO BRIGHTON

#1 PostAuthor: bunnysZ » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:00 am

anyone going to this one , sun 9th sept from the ace to brighton ,
zed the best ride of your life ...... so far

AndyZ1R
100Club
100Club

#2 PostAuthor: AndyZ1R » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:56 pm

I`ll be there on the Saturday racing at the Brighton speed trials if anyone wants to come along and take the piss! I`ve been before on the Sunday, and if i were to go again i wouldn`t go from the Ace, i`d leave fecking early and just go straight to Brighton.
It can get stupidly busy and you end up sitting in a traffic jam of bikes, get there early and you can have an easy cruise down, park up on the sea front before all the hoardes turn up, then sit back watching them all pour in, that`s the best bit.
There are trade stands there, plus live bands and of course thousands of bikes. And to be honest i find it more interesting looking at all the scooters that turn up, they are real works of art, and far more interesting than another Suzuki Bandit with a pair of Renthals on it.
Best run down was a few years back, me on my 350LC and a mate on his Ducati 748S, we overtook a group of about 30 scooters at around 80mph, when one of the scooters pulled out and sat behind my mate and in front of me. He then pulled alongside my mates Ducati at about 80 + mph and was just fucking around with us. So we signalled for him to pull over to see what the hell he`d done to his scooter to be so quick, and guess what? He had a 350LC engine in it! It went like the clappers and he said he had great fun baiting much bigger bikes, it worked on us! Top bloke and glad to see they were up for a laugh, and that it wasn`t the old 'us and them' of the old mods vs rockers days!

AndyZ1R
100Club
100Club

#3 PostAuthor: AndyZ1R » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:57 pm

Oh and the quick answer to your question was....no i`m not.

london calling
Hardcore
Hardcore

#4 PostAuthor: london calling » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:25 pm

I always remember the Ogri story in Bike when he fitted an H2 motor into a scooter :D :D
Jack

Iain marshall
Area Rep.
Area Rep.

#5 PostAuthor: Iain marshall » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:26 pm

Just for you Jack

Got the Rex, just the Kat to get now...

Return to “Meetings & Events”