Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Stafford, October 2020

Keeping Members up-to-date with meetings and events

Moderators: KeithZ1R, chrisu, paul doran, Taffus

Message
Author
User avatar
compo z1r
Custard Cream
Custard Cream
Posts: 994
Joined: 25th Sep 2008
Location: SQUIRES NORTH YORKS
Contact:

Re: Stafford, October 2020

#31 PostAuthor: compo z1r » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:41 pm

Hobbo wrote:
Jerry wrote:Seriously though, an AGM on line would be a good idea, but I have no idea how to do it, being an IT dinosaur. Its something we need to organise.


Zoom is easy Jerry 7 or 8 of us have a zoom chat every Friday night to keep us sane lol

Phil


Must b a long piece of string between ur tin cans :biggrin
THE ORIGINAL TARMAC TERRORIST

Z1000S !! Z1R Z810 [ project ] FZR 1000 RU KTM SXF 250 / 08 R6 and my dog zak.???

Z1OC # 886 till 2023

phil le brocq
Regular Poster
Posts: 98
Joined: 5th Jan 2013
Location: jersey - channel islands

Re: Stafford, October 2020

#32 PostAuthor: phil le brocq » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:41 pm

I'd be happy to look at bringing the J over for the show .... might as well show it off if I cant ride it ...

User avatar
Hobbo
International Rep
Posts: 2292
Joined: 18th Mar 2006
Location: Hull

Re: Stafford, October 2020

#33 PostAuthor: Hobbo » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:44 pm

Spoke to z power today and as the show is amalgamating with the April nainly british one the have not had a definite yes or no for the show to go on but prob think they will give it a miss ,all up in the air at mo

Phil
Never Dull in Hull Watch no 31

International Rep

User avatar
Ultim8pc
Hardcore
Hardcore
Posts: 1648
Joined: 5th Sep 2014
Location: Keighley, West yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Stafford, October 2020

#34 PostAuthor: Ultim8pc » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:01 pm

Hobbo wrote:Spoke to z power today and as the show is amalgamating with the April nainly british one the have not had a definite yes or no for the show to go on but prob think they will give it a miss ,all up in the air at mo
Phil

Normally, Z-Power skip the April show anyway. I'm not looking at doing Stafford again until October 2021...
http://www.airevalleyclassics.co.uk
http://www.quick-glo.co.uk
ZRX1200r - on the road
z900a5 - on the road
z1a - to restore
Z1000 MK2 - to restore
z1000a1 - In bits
z1000ST - in bits

User avatar
ted1r
Area Rep.
Area Rep.
Posts: 2476
Joined: 29th May 2008
Location: Cleethorpes Lincolnshire

Re: Stafford, October 2020

#35 PostAuthor: ted1r » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:54 am

Nope.not me.

Ted
"Work this is why I did it"

Be careful with Pensions :eek

Police C4 KZ1000
KLE650
Granada
vantastic Transit........

User avatar
chrispyduck
100Club
100Club
Posts: 162
Joined: 13th Jan 2007
Location: Shrewsbury

Re: Stafford, October 2020

#36 PostAuthor: chrispyduck » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:58 am

If its still going ahead i intend being at the show........ :D
Fat girls are like M****s, they are fun to ride, you just don`t want your mates to see you.

dave cullen
ZedHead
ZedHead
Posts: 1135
Joined: 3rd Jul 2002
Location: edinburgh

Re: Stafford, October 2020

#37 PostAuthor: dave cullen » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:18 pm

I had done the 25 years on the trot, than gave it a miss last year, so was kind of looking forward to going back, but you have to wonder with the crowds, can't see it happening myself
Z900A4 Z1000A1 Z1100R ZRX1100C4

User avatar
malc87
Custard Cream
Custard Cream
Posts: 720
Joined: 8th Jul 2007
Location: manchester

Re: Stafford, October 2020

#38 PostAuthor: malc87 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:45 am

The Triples club is NOT doing Stafford and the organisers confirmed we will still have our stand next year.
The following are also NOT doing stafford, VJMC, Z power, Kawa Triple Spares.
A conversation on the triples forum similiar to this showed every member who commented was NOT attending.
If the punters aint attending then i cant see the vendors attending either.

User avatar
Pigford
I'm on prescription!!
Posts: 10520
Joined: 2nd Jan 2006
Location: Hampshire Coast UK

Re: Stafford, October 2020

#39 PostAuthor: Pigford » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:08 am

malc87 wrote:The Triples club is NOT doing Stafford and the organisers confirmed we will still have our stand next year.
The following are also NOT doing stafford, VJMC, Z power, Kawa Triple Spares.
A conversation on the triples forum similiar to this showed every member who commented was NOT attending.
If the punters aint attending then i cant see the vendors attending either.



Think we ought to go then - good chance of winning "Best stand in Show" :blah
And on the 7th day... Zeds were created!

chrisu
Moderator
Posts: 4106
Joined: 3rd Sep 2005
Location: Hertford herts

Re: Stafford, October 2020

#40 PostAuthor: chrisu » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:45 am

well no more than 6 inside or out so thats killed it anyway..............

User avatar
ADRIAN H
Hardcore
Hardcore
Posts: 4042
Joined: 21st Mar 2009
Location: The Brunswick, Charminster. Bmth

Re: Stafford, October 2020

#41 PostAuthor: ADRIAN H » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:55 am

chrisu wrote:well no more than 6 inside or out so thats killed it anyway..............


What about Kempton Park auto jumble - this coming weekend - is it going to be cancelled.
adrianhorsfield@live.co.uk
Sunny Bournemouth. Dorset. UK.

User avatar
Zedorset
100Club
100Club
Posts: 199
Joined: 16th Oct 2016
Location: Blandford, Dorset.

Re: Stafford, October 2020

#42 PostAuthor: Zedorset » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:05 pm

ADRIAN H wrote:
chrisu wrote:well no more than 6 inside or out so thats killed it anyway..............


What about Kempton Park auto jumble - this coming weekend - is it going to be cancelled.

The restrictions start on Monday. The Rickmansworth day at Sammy Millers on the 27 will be iffy I would imagine :cry:
1975 Kawasaki Z1B
1979 Triumph Bonneville T140D
1954 BSA D3 Bantam
1969 BSA B25 Starfire

User avatar
Zedorset
100Club
100Club
Posts: 199
Joined: 16th Oct 2016
Location: Blandford, Dorset.

Re: Stafford, October 2020

#43 PostAuthor: Zedorset » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:07 pm

Zedorset wrote:
ADRIAN H wrote:
chrisu wrote:well no more than 6 inside or out so thats killed it anyway..............


What about Kempton Park auto jumble - this coming weekend - is it going to be cancelled.

The restrictions start on Monday. The Rickmansworth day at Sammy Millers on the 27 will be iffy I would imagine :cry:

F#cking corrective spelling “Rickman”
1975 Kawasaki Z1B
1979 Triumph Bonneville T140D
1954 BSA D3 Bantam
1969 BSA B25 Starfire

User avatar
ADRIAN H
Hardcore
Hardcore
Posts: 4042
Joined: 21st Mar 2009
Location: The Brunswick, Charminster. Bmth

Re: Stafford, October 2020

#44 PostAuthor: ADRIAN H » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:24 pm

Zedorset wrote:
Zedorset wrote:
ADRIAN H wrote:
chrisu wrote:well no more than 6 inside or out so thats killed it anyway..............


What about Kempton Park auto jumble - this coming weekend - is it going to be cancelled.

The restrictions start on Monday. The Rickmansworth day at Sammy Millers on the 27 will be iffy I would imagine :cry:

F#cking corrective spelling “Rickman”

Have to wait and see what Sammy Miller does. Too be fair if you’re just dropping in for a cup of tea with a couple of mates - and you keep your distance- can’t see a problem.
adrianhorsfield@live.co.uk
Sunny Bournemouth. Dorset. UK.

buzzard
100Club
100Club
Posts: 224
Joined: 15th Jan 2007
Location: Hampton

Re: Stafford, October 2020

#45 PostAuthor: buzzard » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:34 pm

Kempton just cancelled!!!! Buzzard@thebuzzworkz
Every man should have a shed (for bikes obviously..)


Return to “Meetings & Events”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests