Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Irish Zed Run

Keeping Members up-to-date with meetings and events

Moderators: paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R, chrisu

paul doran
Area Rep.
Area Rep.

#31 PostAuthor: paul doran » Thu May 22, 2008 6:53 pm

gee I can hardly wait :oops:
way too many Zeds

paul doran
Area Rep.
Area Rep.

#32 PostAuthor: paul doran » Mon May 26, 2008 5:23 pm

great run yesterday phot's to follow
way too many Zeds

bogman

#33 PostAuthor: bogman » Mon May 26, 2008 6:36 pm

Mmmm missed this, ended up in Cashel, met a few bikers for lunch...boogieman, what think, Zed run to boogieland some time soon for a meet/lunch bit of banter, you could suggest an eating place
Are you going to the rally in near Gort this weekend, going to try fit it in with the Rory Gallagher fest in Ballyshannon, hope to have tires fitted in time

TheBogieMan
100Club
100Club

#34 PostAuthor: TheBogieMan » Tue May 27, 2008 12:29 am

bogman wrote:Mmmm missed this, ended up in Cashel, met a few bikers for lunch...boogieman, what think, Zed run to boogieland some time soon for a meet/lunch bit of banter, you could suggest an eating place
Are you going to the rally in near Gort this weekend, going to try fit it in with the Rory Gallagher fest in Ballyshannon, hope to have tires fitted in time

I'm doing Gort...spent all day pulling the bike apart and polishing just in case you turn up lol

Paula is a legend for laying on food..so eating places would be easy to find....plus there's a fair number of places in the south west that serve something other than bacon and cabbage :lol:

I'll give you a bell during the week :)

bogman

#35 PostAuthor: bogman » Thu May 29, 2008 12:18 am

Class, that should mean two Zeds at at Gort, rally is a Saturday night event? not sure, better get out the polish so and give it hell tomorrow to compete with urs :-) mine is not serviced yet but should be ok
By the way, nothing wrong with bacon & cabbage with new potatoes
:P

Return to “Meetings & Events”