Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Distinguished Gentleman's Ride 2022. 22nd May.

Keeping Members up-to-date with meetings and events

Moderators: chrisu, paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R

ChrisB
100Club
100Club

Distinguished Gentleman's Ride 2022. 22nd May.

#1 PostAuthor: ChrisB » Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:46 pm

Sun's out!
I took part in the DGR last May with around 25 other bikes in Nottingham. Good ride out with great people.
Definitely going to do it again this year on Sunday 22nd May.
For my area the ride this year will be in Derbyshire. It'd be great to meet up with fellow zedheads whilst making a few quid for a worthy charity so if any of you fancy it, reply on here and get yourselves booked in.
For those who haven't heard of this annual worldwide biking event, take a look on the site at www.gentlemansride.com
P.S. For all those of you who can't find a local ride, i'll be asking you to sponsor my ride with a link which i'll post up later!

ChrisB
100Club
100Club

Re: Distinguished Gentleman's Ride 2022. 22nd May.

#2 PostAuthor: ChrisB » Tue May 17, 2022 7:49 am

So this Sunday 23rd I'll be raising money and awareness for prostate cancer and men's mental health charities by taking part in the Distinguished Gentleman's Ride. Here is a link to my just giving page. A couple of quid and a minute of your time will help change someones life.

https://gfolk.me/ChrisBurgess410703

Thanks, much appreciated.

Alternatively, get involved. It looks like the weather is set fair. Find the DGR website, register onto the Derbyshire ride, come and say hello ( I'll be on my Z1B-like Z1000A1) and enjoy an afternoons riding through the dales with other old fogeys on interesting bikes!

When I started typing this I noticed this post has been read 180 times. If you all stuck in the price of a pint, this forum could really make some difference.

Zebedee
100Club
100Club

Re: Distinguished Gentleman's Ride 2022. 22nd May.

#3 PostAuthor: Zebedee » Mon May 23, 2022 9:12 pm

Did the Distinguished Gentlemans Ride at Oxford and on the way there I lost a side panel on my Z650. ARGHHHHH.

Took the shine off and now need to source a side panel.

Sorry Chris B didint meesn to highjack your thread but didnt know how to link the two?
Zedbedee Zz
Big Zed medium zed and little zed
Z1000 LTD Z900 ltd z650 B1
:oops:
I’m normally doing something.
Quite often its something wrong?
Its just I don’t realise until later.

Return to “Meetings & Events”