Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Club, Rally and Tits.

Keeping Members up-to-date with meetings and events

Moderators: paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R, chrisu

tlc
Hardcore
Hardcore

Club, Rally and Tits.

#1 PostAuthor: tlc » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:07 am

I`ve owned a bike since I was sixteen with only a small gap of a couple of years when I needed to liquidate as many assets as possible in order to purchase my house.
In that time I have belonged to many clubs or groups and found bikers to be the most welcoming, warm and friendly people of any that may be found.
I stopped with the clubs when my family were interested in husband / daddy giving them some time over the weekend and not be "so selfish".
We joined the Jaguar Drivers Club and have found that it is something we can all participate in. That club make a conscious effort to involve the wives in every event / meeting because they know it will degenerate into a "techi" men only association pretty darn quickly.
As far as the tits go I would agree that the repeated insertion on otherwise great forum pages are a distraction. The place for them is on the Backyard page. THEY SHOULD GO.
I am surprised at the "Carping" between two Reps. Are you not interested in the future of the Club? To be fair this exchange seems to be consiliatory in one direction and thoroughly despicable in the other. If anyone has a bad comment to make about another member then do we all need to read it! I think not.
VDUK`s efforts for this Rally in Wrantage are commendable. Let those that attend decide if it is boring or not. I doubt it will be since most bikers will accept just standing around in a car park for an normal bike club evening kicking tyres and chewing the fat.
I have found this Forum to be a very useful resource and those that occupy its pages to be as helpful and honest as I would expect any other group of Bikers to be. Except our common interest being the greatest of bikes from the most inspirational of manufacturers should be a thing to be extremely proud of.

Let us go forward with no self interest.

RALPHARAMA
Area Rep.
Area Rep.

#2 PostAuthor: RALPHARAMA » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:41 am

The bouncing breasts are gone.

It never occurred to me they would offend - but now they will offend no more :(
Ralph Ferrand
Z1000A1 (1977), Godier Genoud Z1300A5 (1983), Z900A4 Stock (1976), Z900A4 Special (project), GPZ1100 Unitrak (1983), ZRX1200R (2004) DT175MX (1981).

http://www.bikerstoolbox.co.uk

Don't be caught out http://www.dhlparcels.info/

steve f

#3 PostAuthor: steve f » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:44 am

as a gesture of good will and for peace and harmony on this site see the signiture :lol: :lol: :lol:

bedlow1
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

#4 PostAuthor: bedlow1 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:49 pm

mr tailiftchris

It may be an idea to change your handle too, as tailiftchris may offend some of our members! just as mine bedlow has done on many occasions
Now where did I leave my Keys!
1972 Z1 Euro Spec
1975 Z1B UK Bike

DogsbolloxofZ1B
Hardcore
Hardcore

#5 PostAuthor: DogsbolloxofZ1B » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:04 pm

WTF bring the tits back :D Bedlow you are a tease :D :D

tlc
Hardcore
Hardcore

Re: Club,tits and Rally

#6 PostAuthor: tlc » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:46 pm

Don`t see what the handle has to do with anything ? If it were shirtliftchris I could understand. Still maybe I should place all further posts in the Backyard !

Pigford
I'm on prescription!!

#7 PostAuthor: Pigford » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:00 pm

MORE GOOD POINTS OF VIEW, WELL DISCUSSED, VOTED ON (DEMOCRATIC) AND ACTED ON TO ENSURE HARMONY :wink:

Thats what its all about...... no hard feelings, BUT:

You can please ALL the people - some of the time,
SOME of the people ALL of the time,
But not ALL the people ALL of the time :!:
And on the 7th day... Zeds were created!

shrekward
100Club
100Club

#8 PostAuthor: shrekward » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:09 pm

Pigford the bloody politician now!
Vote for Piggy!, vote for Piggy!

You'd get my vote Mark :wink:

RALPHARAMA
Area Rep.
Area Rep.

#9 PostAuthor: RALPHARAMA » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:38 pm

shrekward wrote:Pigford the bloody politician now!
Vote for Piggy!, vote for Piggy!

You'd get my vote Mark :wink:

Never again !!! Look what happened when I voted him as area rep :twisted:
Ralph Ferrand
Z1000A1 (1977), Godier Genoud Z1300A5 (1983), Z900A4 Stock (1976), Z900A4 Special (project), GPZ1100 Unitrak (1983), ZRX1200R (2004) DT175MX (1981).

http://www.bikerstoolbox.co.uk

Don't be caught out http://www.dhlparcels.info/

graham peters
Regular Poster

tits n more tits

#10 PostAuthor: graham peters » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:55 am

:boom well once again one winger has spoilt some fun, ralphs tits were the only thing that made me read this forum, god its bad enuff we live in england where it rains all summer long with out some arshole saying what we can and canot see on this forum, ralph wheres your balls get the tits back and dont let this tosser win cheers graham, no handle just graham keep this club funny not boreing.

Taffus

Re: tits n more tits

#11 PostAuthor: Taffus » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:26 am

graham peters wrote::boom well once again one winger has spoilt some fun, ralphs tits were the only thing that made me read this forum, god its bad enuff we live in england where it rains all summer long with out some arshole saying what we can and canot see on this forum, ralph wheres your balls get the tits back and dont let this tosser win cheers graham, no handle just graham keep this club funny not boreing.

From Suffolk I see, well go back to chasing your sister!
Somewhat surprised that with all that in breeding you can actually use a computer or spell your name

chrisNI
Site Admin

#12 PostAuthor: chrisNI » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:12 pm

In the interests of fairness I should point out that Graham Peters is the only person ever to have appeared naked in the club magazine twice.

Or once actually.

So far.

However he was on a Kawasaki Z powered bike at the time

phil churchett
Hardcore
Hardcore

#13 PostAuthor: phil churchett » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:26 pm

He was also to be found naked at Uttoxeter show, ask Hobbo. :shock: :shock:
Four pipes rule, anything else is second best.

Taffus

#14 PostAuthor: Taffus » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:27 pm

chrisNI wrote:In the interests of fairness I should point out that Graham Peters is the only person ever to have appeared naked in the club magazine twice.

Or once actually.

So far.

However he was on a Kawasaki Z powered bike at the time

Definitely from Suffolk then :D

graham peters
Regular Poster

#15 PostAuthor: graham peters » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:35 pm

:boom actually born in croyden, moved to suffolk school days in cheshire then moved back to suffolk so i have lived around a bit but this has nothing to do with the twonk who dident like ralphs bird with de nice tits or me chashing my sister who live in middlewhich and is happily married as for me naked well so what you might try it and have some fun in you boring life as i say dont give a shit what any one says. keep them tits ralph, cheers graham.

Return to “Meetings & Events”