Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Race on! see you at the track

Keeping Members up-to-date with meetings and events

Moderators: paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R, chrisu

AndyZ1R
100Club
100Club

#61 PostAuthor: AndyZ1R » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:08 pm

Good man Padders! I put a few more miles on mine at the weekend and so far so good, i`ll take the sump off again soon just to see if anything new is lurking in there, if not Santa Pod here we come!

AndyZ1R
100Club
100Club

#62 PostAuthor: AndyZ1R » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:07 pm

Well 12th May is rapidly approaching, my engine still seems to be holding together, so lets see a show of hands. Who is genuinely intending to go to Santa Pod? If no one else can be arsed then i won`t bother, it would be a shame especially as all the triple guys seem to manage it without fear of breaking their bikes, and they are way more fragile than ours. So come on, time to shit or get off the pan.

Padders
Hardcore
Hardcore

#63 PostAuthor: Padders » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:51 pm

Andy if its just you and me I'am with you and won't bother. Maybe its a bit too early in the season for some people.

Let me know.

Cheers padders

AndyZ1R
100Club
100Club

#64 PostAuthor: AndyZ1R » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:37 pm

Cheers Padders, yes from the early responses i was hoping for a bit more enthusiasm, never mind. Hopefully we can get a few together at this or a later meet sometime, as i said the triples guys always manage it so i don`t see why we can`t.
If you look at my RWYB/Sprinting dates on here maybe we could aim for one of those if this one doesn`t happen, if anyone else is genuinely interested get in touch nearer the time to any of the dates.

debben1
100Club
100Club

#65 PostAuthor: debben1 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:09 pm

Hello Andy, Padders, my Z is still waiting for me to finish it, but with work being busy at the moment its not looking good for me, perhaps we should reschedule for later in the year, I know of a few others with Zs that would come along, although its May next week it seems I am not the only one still not ready. :(

Padders
Hardcore
Hardcore

#66 PostAuthor: Padders » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:34 pm

No problem let me know some dates and I will re schedule the diary.

padders :D

KRC

Santa Pod

#67 PostAuthor: KRC » Mon May 07, 2007 4:44 pm

Hi all,

Just wondering wether this Z drag day is going to happen? or is it / has it been rescheduled for later in the year?

If its still on let us know and i'll get a couple of Zeds down there from Suffolk.

Keith

AndyZ1R
100Club
100Club

#68 PostAuthor: AndyZ1R » Mon May 07, 2007 6:32 pm

Hi KRC, i`ve got pencilled in July 7th Retro show at Santa Pod, i don`t think this one`s going to happen as not enough people are ready. So we are better off aiming at a later date, so what do people think about 7th July? Any other ideas?

Padders
Hardcore
Hardcore

#69 PostAuthor: Padders » Mon May 07, 2007 7:03 pm

7th July no problem gives me time to fit my dyna 2000 ignition.

uk kev
ZedHead
ZedHead

#70 PostAuthor: uk kev » Mon May 07, 2007 7:08 pm

PADDERS wrote:7th July no problem gives me time to fit my dyna 2000 ignition.

Blimey! I never knew they were that complicated to fit

Padders
Hardcore
Hardcore

#71 PostAuthor: Padders » Mon May 07, 2007 8:02 pm

Ha Ha seriously though I want to rejet the carbs at the same time so I am booking the bike in for some dyno time. I will fit the Dyna the week before as I don't want to mess around with it before hand. Prefer to keep riding it at the moment in between rain that is.

padders :sf

KRC

#72 PostAuthor: KRC » Mon May 07, 2007 8:05 pm

7th July sounds spot on, we'll be there, hopefully 4 or 5 of us with Zeds will be coming down to the Pod. Hopefully meet a few more Z owners there! :D

Will this be a friday - saturday thing or just the saturday?

Keith

KRC

#73 PostAuthor: KRC » Mon May 07, 2007 8:06 pm

PADDERS wrote:Ha Ha seriously though I want to rejet the carbs at the same time so I am booking the bike in for some dyno time. I will fit the Dyna the week before as I don't want to mess around with it before hand. Prefer to keep riding it at the moment in between rain that is.

padders :sf

Hi, Padders

What carbs and piston kit are you running? have got quite a bit of info for carb settings etc

Keith

AndyZ1R
100Club
100Club

#74 PostAuthor: AndyZ1R » Mon May 07, 2007 9:13 pm

Hello KRC, for me it will be get there early on the Saturday, it`s a weekend show i belive with RWYB on the Sat, check the details on the Santa Pod site.
Sounds like a good show to go to anyway if you like old cars, there may not be many bikes there, so i`m sure they`d appreciate a few Zeds turning up. And if RB could persuade some of the triples club to come along, even better!

Padders
Hardcore
Hardcore

#75 PostAuthor: Padders » Mon May 07, 2007 9:47 pm

Hi KRC at the moment its running standard carbs and airfilter with a Vance and Hines pipe. I want to see what this gives set up on the Dyno. This winter it will be taken out to 1075 or maybe a bit more depends on funds and a set of CR's fitted.

Concentrating on the chassis this summer. Hope to sort out the forks, shocks and brakes.

Return to “Meetings & Events”