Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

stretch Limo

Post pictures of your bikes without having to pull them to bits to qualify for Projects. Club eligible Z based bikes only please, anything else should be in the bottom shed.
Please use it wisely and be respectful of other peoples' pride and joy....
pluto
100Club
100Club

stretch Limo

#1 PostAuthor: pluto » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:19 pm

Bought this recently for the winter. Its apparently got a new wiseco 1170 kit in it. If this turns out to be true it will find its way in to my Gpz11. Sounds really good, no smoke or rattles, in for MOT on Friday.

trikerdrew
100Club
100Club

looks nice as is

#2 PostAuthor: trikerdrew » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:08 pm

Is it a custom variant?

looks great as is!

drew

paul doran
Area Rep.
Area Rep.

#3 PostAuthor: paul doran » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:56 am

they are quite a decent bike
looks maybe not to everyone's taste but they are not short of power
way too many Zeds

pluto
100Club
100Club

#4 PostAuthor: pluto » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:18 pm

Drew - I'm not really sure what it is, I think its a z1100a1 shaft, it's a us import so might be different to what we have here. The seat may have been altered a bit and Im tempted to loose the rear mudguard and fit some drop bars:D
It's certainly not short of go but its in bits in the garden at the minute - the handling was awful, shook its head in to corners so Ive replaced the knackered head bearings and rebuilt the front forks. Not had chance to test ride it yet as the tank sprung a leak when it was filled with fuel, Ive since traced it to a crack in the tank rear mount that only opened up with weight on it. Im going to try and weld it up tomorrow. Good luck may be required.

Return to “Show us Yours”