Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

new aquisitions

Post pictures of your bikes without having to pull them to bits to qualify for Projects. Club eligible Z based bikes only please, anything else should be in the bottom shed.
Please use it wisely and be respectful of other peoples' pride and joy....
scotty m
Regular Poster

new aquisitions

#1 PostAuthor: scotty m » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:38 am

2 recent finds
75 Z1 red cafe
73 Z1 #3692

Philippe
Hardcore
Hardcore

Re: new aquisitions

#2 PostAuthor: Philippe » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:40 am

Hi scotty
nice finds!
Shame on those who violated these bikes in the past, they should be burned like witches!
GrtZ
Philippe
the differences between a little boy and an adult man is the price and size of their toys!

scotty m
Regular Poster

#3 PostAuthor: scotty m » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:30 am

yes but i think its interesting to see what people did with these back in the day when they were'nt collectible
i can bring them back

Philippe
Hardcore
Hardcore

#4 PostAuthor: Philippe » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:39 am

Hi scotty

bring them back, restore them! Give them a second youth. I know that those things happened then, unfortunatly these things happen today with other,a bit younger bikes ... but that's life.
GrtZ
Philippe
the differences between a little boy and an adult man is the price and size of their toys!

scotty m
Regular Poster

#5 PostAuthor: scotty m » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:45 am

off to a good start Philippe, the original bodywork from the red cafe Z1B was on a KZ1000 that the owner liked to ride so he wouldnt sell it....then i pointed out to him that it was really an LTD so now he doesnt like it so much so i bought the whole bike just to get the Z1B bodywork which is in great shape....i know i could have found another set but these are the ones it left the factory with and means more to me, ill attach pics when i pick it up

Return to “Show us Yours”