Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Old Sprint Video - Z1075

Post pictures of your bikes without having to pull them to bits to qualify for Projects. Club eligible Z based bikes only please, anything else should be in the bottom shed.
Please use it wisely and be respectful of other peoples' pride and joy....
Pigford
I'm on prescription!!

Old Sprint Video - Z1075

#1 PostAuthor: Pigford » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:00 pm

Couple of older video's of me sprinting my old Z1000 at a local meet.....

https://youtu.be/YP0eMnmB20Q

https://youtu.be/AK3x8KMFJ_A
And on the 7th day... Zeds were created!

RiMo900
Regular Poster

Re: Old Sprint Video - Z1075

#2 PostAuthor: RiMo900 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:37 pm

...I Love The Sound of Zeds in the morning, Sounds like....Victory.

sanderz
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

#3 PostAuthor: sanderz » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:10 pm

Ace! :up
2 good runs there Mr Pigford
Wots up DOHC

Mr Bump
100Club
100Club

#4 PostAuthor: Mr Bump » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:53 pm

That zed sounds good.

Westonzoyland! It's been a little while since I went there. It's a good day out, proper load of freak show bikes too. Hopefully this summer...

There's also some footage from 2019 on YouTube that briefly shows a yellow z1000j turbo that always seems to be there. Goes like an absolute rocket and the rider can fair ride it. Smooth, no drama and one of the quickest bikes there. I wonder if it belongs to anyone on here?

I think it runs sub-10 seconds at a terminal well north of 140. I've got a poor memory for numbers tho so could be talking nonsense.

Olly
'In your twenties you think you are immortal, in your thirties you hope you are immortal, in your forties you just hope it doesn't hurt too much'

Lemmy

Pigford
I'm on prescription!!

#5 PostAuthor: Pigford » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:20 pm

Mr Bump wrote:That zed sounds good.

Westonzoyland! It's been a little while since I went there. It's a good day out, proper load of freak show bikes too. Hopefully this summer...

There's also some footage from 2019 on YouTube that briefly shows a yellow z1000j turbo that always seems to be there. Goes like an absolute rocket and the rider can fair ride it. Smooth, no drama and one of the quickest bikes there. I wonder if it belongs to anyone on here?

I think it runs sub-10 seconds at a terminal well north of 140. I've got a poor memory for numbers tho so could be talking nonsense.

Olly

Yeah, met him a couple of times, can't remember his name but Al know's him. He's had that bike for quite a while now, and as you say, it's FAST :twisted:
And on the 7th day... Zeds were created!

Return to “Show us Yours”