Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Kop Hill Climb Sept 21st/22nd

Events News categorised by Area.
steve452
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

Kop Hill Climb Sept 21st/22nd

#1 PostAuthor: steve452 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:44 pm

Hi all,
Just like to mention a great charity event celebrating its' 10th anniversary this year, the Kop Hill Climb, in Princes Risborough, Bucks. Visit http://www.kophillclimb.org.uk for details. Brilliant two-day event for all petrolheads where you can see bikes and cars from 1904 to the present day on display and going up the hill (including my 307bhp Ninja H2). There's also lots for the whole family to enjoy including the soap-box challenge for the kids, live music, funfair rides and more types of food than you can shake a stick at. And beer! Did I mention the beer? The whole event is run by a huge team of volunteers including marshals from the British Motorsports Marshals Club, many of whom marshal at Silverstone. The climb is a non-competitive demo event run up Kop Hill itself, which goes from the flat to a 1 in 6 and then to a 1 in 4 near the top. This is a public road which is closed by the council for the event. Entries for the hill have been closed for some time but if you would like to display your bike on one or both days we are running a VJMC stand for the first time this year. If you're not currently a member of the VJMC you can join at the stand. Entry for display costs £10 per day and all monies go to local charities (last year they raised over £110,000!). If you want to display please mail me asap at stephentrawley@yahoo.co.uk for details. It would be great if we could get some Zeds on the stand as apart from the H1 and H2 triples already booked on the VJMC stand, a KR1S individual entry and my Ninja H2, there are no other Kawasaki's of any flavour at the event! So if you are free for the weekend please give it a thought. If you just want to visit the event please drop in to the stand and say hello. By the way, if you're into motorsport legends then you can have a chat with Sammy Miller, who'll be there with two of his bikes (he was a successful GP racer before becoming a trials World Champion).
Z1-B, 400bhp ZX1000NGF

90% of questions that begin "Why..." can be answered with "Because people are stupid."

chrisNI
Site Admin

Re: Kop Hill Climb Sept 21st/22nd

#2 PostAuthor: chrisNI » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:23 pm

Sounds like a good event be sure to take pictures and post so we all can see... :smile

ttiw

chrisu

Re: Kop Hill Climb Sept 21st/22nd

#3 PostAuthor: chrisu » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:10 pm

was deciding as to whether i did this or sywell. If its this I'll come say Hi.

I will be on the Z

Return to “Area News”