Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Z1000 Ltd. Re-posted for obvious reasons.

Work in Progress

Moderators: chrisu, paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R

nigel bessant
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

Z1000 Ltd. Re-posted for obvious reasons.

#1 PostAuthor: nigel bessant » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:28 pm

Bought this nearly 2 years ago with the intention of a few mods. Have only now got around to it as I have got a place to work on it.

Front end will be replaced by a USD front and a strange choice of swing arm monoshock set up.

The bike started with a charged battery and fired up after a few kicks. By the way, it started on the little bit of petrol that was in the tank from when I bought it. Stale petrol? Within reason, I reckon that is a bit of a myth.

I will be selling the redundant parts on here and if no interest, will ebay them.

sanderz
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

Re: Z1000 Ltd. Re-posted for obvious reasons.

#2 PostAuthor: sanderz » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:59 pm

That looks a great starting point for yer project! Looks good as is, and a major plus its a runner :up

nigel bessant wrote:Front end will be replaced by a USD front and a strange choice of swing arm monoshock set up.

Go for it :D any clues on the swingarm or do we have to wait an see :D
Wots up DOHC

nigel bessant
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

Re: Z1000 Ltd. Re-posted for obvious reasons.

#3 PostAuthor: nigel bessant » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:14 pm

sanderz wrote:That looks a great starting point for yer project! Looks good as is, and a major plus its a runner :up

nigel bessant wrote:Front end will be replaced by a USD front and a strange choice of swing arm monoshock set up.

Go for it :D any clues on the swingarm or do we have to wait an see :D

Not gonna mention the swinger at this point as don't want egg on my face at such an early stage.

Return to “Projects”