Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

Z1100 Shaft A3

Work in Progress

Moderators: chrisu, paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R

candytone
new poster

Z1100 Shaft A3

#1 PostAuthor: candytone » Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:25 pm

Hi all

Long time no speak , hope you and all the other guys are keeping well, I am now itching to get the good weather as all I now need to do is to put the tank and saddle on the Z1100 Shaft and all is done, the engine rebuild project has come to an end, all is on my “Youtube” channel “Gary’s Practical Workshop” If you would like to see.
Changing the subject I am looking for a chrome plating company in the area, I have not looked on the net as yet but I was wondering if you or any of the members may be able to recommend any company that has done a good job, Just a thought . Based in the North Lincs area. Next project will hopefully be a Z1 Engine transplant - soon

Thanks folks
Regards
Gary :D

Philippe
Hardcore
Hardcore

Re: Z1100 Shaft A3

#2 PostAuthor: Philippe » Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:51 pm

Hi Gary

you make me curious!
ttiw
GrtZ
Philippe
the differences between a little boy and an adult man is the price and size of their toys!

candytone
new poster

Re: Z1100 Shaft A3

#3 PostAuthor: candytone » Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:57 pm

Hi
The only pics I have are clips on my You tube channel " Gary's Practical Workshop " much of the engine rebuild is there, I will try to get some freeze frame pics to put in here later .

Thanks Gary

Return to “Projects”