Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

New member - I used to own 75 Z1B JTV 648N

If you've just signed up read the important information in here and start a new topic to introduce yourself. If you've been here a while but never posted introduce yourself too - let us know you're real.
Don't be shy...

Moderators: chrisu, paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R

trikerdrew
100Club
100Club

Re: New member - I used to own 75 Z1B JTV 648N

#16 PostAuthor: trikerdrew » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:43 am

Kawasaki are not called mean green lightly :lol:

LOL!

SVENLEATHER
100Club
100Club

#17 PostAuthor: SVENLEATHER » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:40 pm

Should we have a Section on zeds reunited

killerbarbiesV10
new poster

#18 PostAuthor: killerbarbiesV10 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:52 pm

Just checked the DVLA enquiry site and found that the bike has been taxed and MOTd for another year. Does no one on here know the current owner? I find that hard to believe.....

paul doran
Area Rep.
Area Rep.

#19 PostAuthor: paul doran » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:21 am

See it had an S and S exhaust fitted they were really loud but brilliant sound
way too many Zeds

killerbarbiesV10
new poster

#20 PostAuthor: killerbarbiesV10 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:36 pm

Once again I've checked the DVLA enquiry site and found that the bike has been taxed for another year. This time I've sent an email to them asking if they can pass on my request for an update on the bike to the present owner....

Garry.L
Hardcore
Hardcore

#21 PostAuthor: Garry.L » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:21 am

killerbarbiesV10 wrote: Does no one on here know the current owner? I find that hard to believe.....

I can only apologise on behalf of all the members of the Z1OC that we don't know the location and owners of every single Z1 (in all it's guises and derivatives) that ever came off KHI's production line. I will ask that the club holds an emergency meeting to rectify this shocking oversight and sends forth in the first instance all it's members to the four corners of the globe to gather as much information as possible on every Z1 model still known to exist (and all of those that don't) Just in case some random people come onto their forum demanding to know where their old bikes are.

Once again please accept our humble and heartfelt apologies at what clearly must be a very difficult time for you.
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

chrisNI
Site Admin

#22 PostAuthor: chrisNI » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:14 pm

Garry.L wrote:
I can only apologise on behalf of all the members of the Z1OC

You're thinking of joining...? :D :D :D :D

Garry.L
Hardcore
Hardcore

#23 PostAuthor: Garry.L » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:33 pm

chrisNI wrote:
Garry.L wrote:
I can only apologise on behalf of all the members of the Z1OC

You're thinking of joining...? :D :D :D :D

..... when I get another Zed I might. :roll:

killerbarbiesV10
new poster

#24 PostAuthor: killerbarbiesV10 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:28 am

Garry.L wrote:
killerbarbiesV10 wrote: Does no one on here know the current owner? I find that hard to believe.....

I can only apologise on behalf of all the members of the Z1OC that we don't know the location and owners of every single Z1 (in all it's guises and derivatives) that ever came off KHI's production line. I will ask that the club holds an emergency meeting to rectify this shocking oversight and sends forth in the first instance all it's members to the four corners of the globe to gather as much information as possible on every Z1 model still known to exist (and all of those that don't) Just in case some random people come onto their forum demanding to know where their old bikes are.

Once again please accept our humble and heartfelt apologies at what clearly must be a very difficult time for you.

No demands, just a polite request to Z1 owners in the UK who might be able to help :)

8 Valve Mark
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

#25 PostAuthor: 8 Valve Mark » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:50 pm

your polite request is interesting and hopefully might produce a response from someone who knows more about the bike. good luck. and ignore shitty comments! it costs fuck all to be respectful... mark

Garry.L
Hardcore
Hardcore

#26 PostAuthor: Garry.L » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:44 am

8 Valve Mark wrote:your polite request is interesting and hopefully might produce a response from someone who knows more about the bike. good luck. and ignore shitty comments! it costs fuck all to be respectful... mark

Not a 'Shitty Comment' Just a slightly tongue-in-cheek remark that the OP's can't believe that no one knows where his old bike ie a mass produced motorcycle that was made in the hundreds of thousands......

:roll:

chrisNI
Site Admin

#27 PostAuthor: chrisNI » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:02 am

Garry.L wrote:a mass produced motorcycle that was made in the hundreds of thousands......

They’re what???? I’ve been buying these up and keeping them in heated cocoons on the basis that they’re super rare gold plated investments. Wash your mouth out :)

compo z1r
ZedHead
ZedHead

#28 PostAuthor: compo z1r » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:39 pm

chrisNI wrote:
Garry.L wrote:a mass produced motorcycle that was made in the hundreds of thousands......

They’re what???? I’ve been buying these up and keeping them in heated cocoons on the basis that they’re super rare gold plated investments. Wash your mouth out :)

:D pauly is getting shut of his u'll b next :shock:
THE ORIGINAL TARMAC TERRORIST

Z1000S !! Z1R Z810 [ project ] FZR 1000 RU KTM SXF 250 / 08 R6 and my dog zak.???

Z1OC # 886 till 2026

8 Valve Mark
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

#29 PostAuthor: 8 Valve Mark » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:49 pm

Garry.L wrote:
8 Valve Mark wrote:your polite request is interesting and hopefully might produce a response from someone who knows more about the bike. good luck. and ignore shitty comments! it costs fuck all to be respectful... mark

Not a 'Shitty Comment' Just a slightly tongue-in-cheek remark that the OP's can't believe that no one knows where his old bike ie a mass produced motorcycle that was made in the hundreds of thousands......

fair do's garry,.humour just doesn't translate in written text. unfortunately..mark :roll:

Return to “New Here?”