Hello Guest User,

Please feel free to have a look around the forum but be aware that as an unregistered guest you can't see all of it and you can't post.

To access these 'Registered Users Only' areas simply register and login.

If you've just signed up read the important information in here and start a new topic to introduce yourself. If you've been here a while but never posted introduce yourself too - let us know you're real.
Don't be shy...

Moderators: chrisu, paul doran, Taffus, KeithZ1R

daveh
new poster

#1 PostAuthor: daveh » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:36 pm

Hi guys , recently joined, had a Z1B in the early eighties for about a year and always regretted selling it, always said i,d get another one, well after thirty five years i decided to get another Z1, sold my Harley and recently bought a 1974 Z1A, 90% restored with alittle bit of work needed, hoping to be on the road by May, wondered if there were any other members in the Kent/south east london area with any information about meets, shows etc as i want to get as many as i can under my belt this summer !!

deka
Custard Cream
Custard Cream

Re: New member

#2 PostAuthor: deka » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:37 pm

Welcome The guys like pics if you have some new here myself
GPZ1100 A1 zrx1100 gsa1200

G
100Club
100Club

#3 PostAuthor: G » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:47 pm

Welcome along,good luck with the resto.

Philippe
Hardcore
Hardcore

#4 PostAuthor: Philippe » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:12 pm

Hi Dave
welcome to the club! It's always nice to read that someone who sold his Zed many years ago bought another one. Nostalgia !!!!
Just remember, as I had to do, it's not because you ride a bike like the one you rode when you were young, that you are young again.
I'm not 55 years old, I'm only 22 but I have 33 years of experience in being that age :hah!
Greetings from Belgium
Philippe
the differences between a little boy and an adult man is the price and size of their toys!

chrisNI
Site Admin

#5 PostAuthor: chrisNI » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:57 pm

:welc

daveh
new poster

#6 PostAuthor: daveh » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:09 pm

Philippe wrote:Hi Dave
welcome to the club! It's always nice to read that someone who sold his Zed many years ago bought another one. Nostalgia !!!!
Just remember, as I had to do, it's not because you ride a bike like the one you rode when you were young, that you are young again.
I'm not 55 years old, I'm only 22 but I have 33 years of experience in being that age :hah!
Greetings from Belgium
Philippe

Hi Phillipe, believe me i feel my age, i just sold my ZZR1400 because of the riding position, wrist pain and back pain was to much. The Z1 is a really comfortable riding position thats more important to me nowadays, i also have a Triumph Tiger 800 and a BMW rninet and will be picking up a GPZ900 in a few weeks, but the king of my garage is the Z1 !!!!!

Philippe
Hardcore
Hardcore

#7 PostAuthor: Philippe » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:51 pm

Hi Dave

I can only confirm that! Enjoy!
GrtZ
Philippe
the differences between a little boy and an adult man is the price and size of their toys!

Return to “New Here?”